Closed Thread
Page 78 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Haha cool autocorrect bake XD

Yes I O'ed early this cycle due to vitex. Brought it from cd18ish back to cd15 which is wonderful.
    I DID however have a 25 day cycle because of it so be ready for AF to surprise you early!
    I think with a few more months on vitex my cycle will lengthen whilst keeping an earlier O. Well that's the hope anyway.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nica80 View Post
    I'm on my fifth month of charting after losing my daughter when she was 2 days old in September. I'm spending probably a little too much time on Fertility Friend, but was wondering how accurate it is? I imputed my data from when I got pregnant with my daughter and it said that we had a poor chance of getting pregnant as we only had sex 2 days after ovulation.

Now I'm following the instructions and trying to have sex every 2 days from around day 10 to 20. I usually ovulate around day 18-19 (a 10 day luteal phase didn't seem an issue with my daughter). But this month after 2 months on Vitex I ovulated on day 14/15 (FF keeps changing its mind). My usual 28 day cycle went to 30 days too and now FF tells me I'll have a 25 day cycle.

I'm extremely impatient (yes, i've read the impatient women's guide) as I have extremely low AMH (<1.1) and I'm concerned my time's running out (I'm 33).

Any tips? Should I keep taking vitex?
    So sorry about your baby girl, Nica xx

I can understand how you feel (about time), but I like to think I'm an example that older women can still have healthy pregnancies/babies (even though I'm only just over halfway through) - I'm currently pregnant after 2 early losses.

I also had a short lp - between 10 and 12 days.

Will you try for a certain amount of time before you decide to try and get help?

Good luck for this cycle!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Tuggsy - did you see my pos OPK today??? And I'm having the most fertile cm I've ever had this month!

Thanks
    Reviews
    And
    Just for reference, how quick was that surge? CD10-13 there

Thanks
    Reviews
    It would help if I added the picture! ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1391079481.548992.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's Awesome BAKE!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, ok so I've been charting my temps for nine days now and there's no real consistency. Jumping all over between 35.49 to 35.99 (low because hubby has us sleep with our bedroom aircon on sub zero temperature all night - let's not even go there!!!).
    Anyhow, I'm taking temps orally. Does anyone find vaginally gives more consistent readings?
    Also thought I'd start opk'ing from Friday, any tips/advice for an opk virgin? This week will be our first attempt at TTC

Thanks
    Reviews
    And there is my temp rise :-) http://fertilityfriend.com/home/1909fb

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome nica....so sorry to hear about your little girl welcome to the other new ladies as well..

Bake thats a nice rise!!!

Mrstugs u were right...ff put my o day as the day after my dip. I have no idea why as previous cycles/history its always been on the dip. Ive tried adding a positive opk the day before n ewcm but nothing changes it. Have no idea why it thinks this.

http://FertilityFriend.com/home/46187b

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kelstar002 View Post
    Welcome nica....so sorry to hear about your little girl welcome to the other new ladies as well..

Bake thats a nice rise!!!

Mrstugs u were right...ff put my o day as the day after my dip. I have no idea why as previous cycles/history its always been on the dip. Ive tried adding a positive opk the day before n ewcm but nothing changes it. Have no idea why it thinks this.

http://FertilityFriend.com/home/46187b
    It was me that said ff would do that. It's because your first temp after the dip was the same as temps before your dip (i.e. not high enough). O is when you have a shift in temp levels overall (2 phases). It's possible to have temp dips several days before o & some people don't even have a temp dip. Also, every cycle is different. I wouldn't worry, as you dtd the day before o, which is better than dtd on o day anyway. fx!!!

"...dreaming of a belly full of life..."