Closed Thread
Page 77 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Michelle you're notorious for showing late on an hpt anyway so prob for the best waiting as late as you can? xx
    Yes well, we know about that rollercoaster In hindsight I think that was the start of something wrong even though all looked great at the 1st couple of scans...with our 1st angel & dd it was a clear bfp at 9dpo.

Sunday week we'll find out

Sent from my HTC Desire X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    No crosshairs!! im sure ovulated! Even if I make that last temp higher there are no croas hairs. Doesn't make sense. Earlier this month I had the same amount of data just cm, a negative opk n temp n it gave me dotted crosshairs. I thought three high temps was enough.

http://FertilityFriend.com/home/46187b

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kelstar002 View Post
    No crosshairs!! im sure ovulated! Even if I make that last temp higher there are no croas hairs. Doesn't make sense. Earlier this month I had the same amount of data just cm, a negative opk n temp n it gave me dotted crosshairs. I thought three high temps was enough.

http://FertilityFriend.com/home/46187b
    I think it will give you cd27 as o day, so crosshairs should appear tomorrow.

"...dreaming of a belly full of life..."

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    I think it will give you cd27 as o day, so crosshairs should appear tomorrow.

"...dreaming of a belly full of life..."
    Weird...every other cycle I has been on the dip so cd26. Im sure thats the day I o'd.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Woke up at normal time today and my temp went back up. But AF isn't due for another 2 days yet. So we shall see.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Good luck dom

Kelstar wait and see what tomorrow decides. I agree, your O has always been the earlier? But FF is pretty smart xx

Strega sorry ur temps didn't stay up xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm on my fifth month of charting after losing my daughter when she was 2 days old in September. I'm spending probably a little too much time on Fertility Friend, but was wondering how accurate it is? I imputed my data from when I got pregnant with my daughter and it said that we had a poor chance of getting pregnant as we only had sex 2 days after ovulation.

Now I'm following the instructions and trying to have sex every 2 days from around day 10 to 20. I usually ovulate around day 18-19 (a 10 day luteal phase didn't seem an issue with my daughter). But this month after 2 months on Vitex I ovulated on day 14/15 (FF keeps changing its mind). My usual 28 day cycle went to 30 days too and now FF tells me I'll have a 25 day cycle.

I'm extremely impatient (yes, i've read the impatient women's guide) as I have extremely low AMH (<1.1) and I'm concerned my time's running out (I'm 33).

Any tips? Should I keep taking vitex?
    Last edited by Nica80; 30-01-2014 at 10:19.

Thanks
    Reviews
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1391043639.619592.jpg

I *think* you might call this a positive opk ;-)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to BAKE For This Useful Post:

Stregaxxx  (30-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nica80 View Post
    I'm on my fifth month of charting after losing my daughter when she was 2 days old in September. I'm spending probably a little too much time on Fertility Friend, but was wondering how accurate it is? I imputed my data from when I got pregnant with my daughter and it said that we had a poor chance of getting pregnant as we only had sex 2 days after ovulation.

Now I'm following the instructions and trying to have sex every 2 days from around day 10 to 20. I usually ovulate around day 18-19 (a 10 day luteal phase didn't seem an issue with my daughter). But this month after 2 months on Vitex I ovulated on day 14/15 (FF keeps changing its mind). My usual 28 day cycle went to 30 days too and now FF tells me I'll have a 25 day cycle.

I'm extremely impatient (yes, i've read the impatient women's guide) as I have extremely low AMH (<1.1) and I'm concerned my time's running out (I'm 33).

Any tips? Should I keep taking vitex?
    Oh gosh Nicaragua, I am so sorry for the loss of your baby girl :-( I wouldn't worry about ff telling you that you now have a 25 day cycle it would just be adding your usual LP to your ovulation date that has come forward. I am on my first month of vitex and its not brought my cycle forward but it's given me some very positive changes to my cm. mrs tugs is also on vitex and it brought her ovulation forward too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry nica, autocorrect changed your name on me ;-)

12. The Following User Says Thank You to BAKE For This Useful Post:

Peebs  (30-01-2014)