Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post
    Calstar!!! Your temp went up!
    Yes I know but it's done that before...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    One way to find out! You testing fri?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't think I'll test unless AF doesn't come

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi ladies, I'm new to temping, just started last cycle and would like to join you all if you'll have another Have a question - ff has put dark grey lines on my chart whilst I patiently wait for my coverline to show

1390890466801.jpg

See what I mean. Have these 2 lines been put there today as a possible coverline/o day pending another days temp? (if that makes sense??)

Last cycle I o'd on CD18 so have been patiently waiting. It could have been very messed up last cycle though as it was my first since a mmc in Nov & subsequent d&c Dec. Is there some strange possibility that with another similar temp tomorrow it could put me at 6dpo due to where the dark gray vertical line is sitting at the moment? I only had 2 opk's left so randomly did those with a very strong +ve cd13 but otherwise have no idea when else I would have for positives

Or are these darker lines just something that 'happens' with the charts and ff app? Or maybe I'm just going cuckoo

Sent from my HTC Desire X using The Bub Hub mobile app

5. The Following User Says Thank You to michellek For This Useful Post:

Stregaxxx  (28-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yay Michelle welcome to our little group, I'm happy to see you posting again x

I've not seen the grey before, but I'm thinking it's a "hesitant O"? Your data looks a bit conflicting, as we see what looks like a clear O on cd12-13 but then a +opk indicating O was actually 2 days after this (right when temps look very un-O like.....).
    FF only needs 3 days high temps to confirm O, and you already have this.

I would suggest taking your +opk out if the data and see if she gives you a red cover line?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Yay Michelle welcome to our little group, I'm happy to see you posting again x

I've not seen the grey before, but I'm thinking it's a "hesitant O"? Your data looks a bit conflicting, as we see what looks like a clear O on cd12-13 but then a +opk indicating O was actually 2 days after this (right when temps look very un-O like.....).
    FF only needs 3 days high temps to confirm O, and you already have this.

I would suggest taking your +opk out if the data and see if she gives you a red cover line?
    Just coming to keep an eye on you mrst

Hmmm nope, didn't change anything. I know I also could have got a +ve opk later in the day for cd11 and the +ve I got 2days later was coming back down. I had 5 days of +opk last cycle with o right in the middle of them. I shouldn't have even bothered taking them, knowing full well they wouldn't give me a clear picture

Guess ill wait and see what tomorrow brings. I thought this was going to be the 'easier less stressful' way!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got a line on my OPK today, but not positive yet - lots of ewcm today too... Sorry I haven't been around having a really bad time with work ATM and kids starting school tomorrow - hopefully the non stressed out version of me will be back in a few days when things settle down..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by michellek View Post
    Hi ladies, I'm new to temping, just started last cycle and would like to join you all if you'll have another Have a question - ff has put dark grey lines on my chart whilst I patiently wait for my coverline to show

Attachment 49682

See what I mean. Have these 2 lines been put there today as a possible coverline/o day pending another days temp? (if that makes sense??)

Last cycle I o'd on CD18 so have been patiently waiting. It could have been very messed up last cycle though as it was my first since a mmc in Nov & subsequent d&c Dec. Is there some strange possibility that with another similar temp tomorrow it could put me at 6dpo due to where the dark gray vertical line is sitting at the moment? I only had 2 opk's left so randomly did those with a very strong +ve cd13 but otherwise have no idea when else I would have for positives

Or are these darker lines just something that 'happens' with the charts and ff app? Or maybe I'm just going cuckoo

Are you a VIP? Did you test on cd12? That definitely looks like O day to me but you haven't put in any fertile data like OPK result, cm etc, probably why ff is confused

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't think the grey line is signalling any prospective O day, it's not passing through on a temp day is actually following the grid lines on the chart!
    Strange, I've not seen it before

Thanks
    Reviews
    It shall remain a mystery

Bake - not a VIP and I only did an opk those 2 days as I only had 2 tests left (my order from Monday week ago was finally posted today!) Silly for only doing the 2 but I thought at least if 1 was positive it would give us something to go off

Just thought someone may have seen it appear before