Closed Thread
Page 72 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies,
    So my temps are looking less positive this morning. I woke up about an hour early so not sure if that had anything to do with it but either way.
    I am 9dpo today and stupidly tested this morning with an ebay test and BFN
    Hoping that tommorow mornings temp might show a rise or atleast not drop any further. I really don't want AF to show lol
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1390689330.555508.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    An hour early Jane will make a difference. Fx for tomorrow's temp.

Tugs- I had moment where I thought I was going crazy. Yesterday when I checked my charts I didnt have the green squares after o day like u. Bur this morning I do..I was wondering if I was going crazy n when I looked I must have had a 'man look' but then I realised ff updated overnight so it must be a new feature for possible fertile days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by starflame View Post
    Those days are also green because they are fertile days. The lighter green is days that you could potentially ovulate. Ff will take into account previous charts fertile days and ovulation days and then give you the green days each month when it thinks you're likely to be fertile and also when you put fertile cm and whatnot in
    But if it's already got the day I DID ovulate, I'm confused as to how o COULD ovulate..... I already have??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    But if it's already got the day I DID ovulate, I'm confused as to how o COULD ovulate..... I already have??
    I wouldn't look at the calendar at all. Just look at your rising temps on chart each month to confirm.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yeah I do, it still annoys me that they're there though. It's basically saying it's wrong. We have locked in THIS. But it could actually be aaaaanywhere along here! And it doesn't fill those in until AF gets inputted, which means it's obviously too late.
    It's stupid.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Don't worry yourself over cm, a lot of people don't get it. Doesn't affect your fertility.
    Very exciting to see your temps stop dipping. Looking good so far.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

Stregaxxx  (26-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah I do, it still annoys me that they're there though. It's basically saying it's wrong. We have locked in THIS. But it could actually be aaaaanywhere along here! And it doesn't fill those in until AF gets inputted, which means it's obviously too late.
    It's stupid.
    Yeah temping is suppose to give you a overview of how your cycles are after a cycle is completed. You still have to guess each month of when o day will be by basing it on previous cycles. I found cervix position very accurate

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Kazza78 For This Useful Post:

Stregaxxx  (26-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah I'm not sold. Just doesn't seem to make sense being there. All good, I'll just ignore it I guess.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Okay let me try and explain a little bit better. You're charting your fertile mucus, that's a fertility sign. The dark green signals the start of your fertile period. When ff gathers enough info from previous cycles it will average out your fertile signs and add in dark green days where you are potentially fertile based on your entire collection of records.

The light green is potential ovulation days. You have ovulated and there's no denying it but ff is still going to keep the light green days there because it's based on an average for all of your charts. That doesn't mean that you might ovulate later it's just how ff is set out and it's nothing to stress about. Does that make sense?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Star what your saying does make sense, but ff is adding them after the fact, over a week later. So it's not "predicting" at all.
    I understand the whole week long prediction thing, but that's not what this is, or if it is that, it's done badly.