Closed Thread
Page 71 of 80 FirstFirst ... 21616970717273 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Today my temp is still up.. Had a bit of a dip yesterday but it is higher once again today.

When AF is coming does your temp normally drop or can It stay up during the first part of AF?

I only ask as I had a bit of red blood earlier.. Not bright red, but not light enough not to worry me into think it's AF

I am 8dpo today..
    Any ideas ladies?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies. Hope you don't mind if I join you. I am a brand newbie at charting, ttc etc. Had my mirena out on Wednesday and just waiting for AF to finish so we can start ttc #1.

Strega - Ive just been on the FF website and looked at the key for the mobile app. The 3 “forecasted ovulation days” following ovulation appear due to your 3 + OPKs. Even though it even though your actual ovulation day based on fertility signs was Jan 14th FF cannot ignore your + OPKs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Strega View Post
    I haven't been temping long, but from what I understand your temp stays high then drops below cover line, or close to cover line when af is coming.

A dip at around 7dpo is normal too.

The blood could be implantation. Or depending on your cycles, it could be early af spotting.

ME33 / DH36 / DD7 - TTC since feb2013
    I was kind of under that impression also but haven't been temping long either so still trying to get the hang of it.

My cycles are usually pretty normal so am thinking It would be a bit strange to be starting AF on CD21. But time will tell I guess.

I just went back to the loo to check lol and there was nothing on the paper so hopefully a good sign.

Will keep updating anyways

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Temp CAN stay up until after AF has already started. It just depends on the person. Whatever your body normally does though, it will consistently do that. This is where multiple cycles helps.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Peebs! That's a great line, congrats!!! I am on CD9 will do an OPK tomorrow, really hope the vitex and B complex I have been shoving into myself do something this cycle

6. The Following User Says Thank You to BAKE For This Useful Post:

Peebs  (25-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Bake I can't wait to see if you see any changes.
    Still no full AF for me, plus the early O, all in first month. Can't wait to see what next month brings!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

BAKE  (25-01-2014),Stregaxxx  (25-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We'll see I usually O somewhere between cd13-16 so it should be soon, I just hope it a good eggy

10. The Following User Says Thank You to BAKE For This Useful Post:

Stregaxxx  (25-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay fx!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Does anyone know why ff turned my 3 days after O green as well? They weren't there til I added AF.

Attachment 49524
    Those days are also green because they are fertile days. The lighter green is days that you could potentially ovulate. Ff will take into account previous charts fertile days and ovulation days and then give you the green days each month when it thinks you're likely to be fertile and also when you put fertile cm and whatnot in

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bake how long have u been taking the b complex. I started b complex around o time in my oct/Nov cycle (40day cycle) n I found by my next cycle in dec spotting has reduced to 2 days before whereas I was spotting up to 3 days before n within about 8/9 days of 9. Last month was 11 days lp before I saw spotting. Fx it works for u as well

Im still waiting to o. Its going to be another 40dayish cycle if I even o at all Weird how it's every second month. This ovary needs to take lessons from my other ovary.

http://FertilityFriend.com/home/46187b