Closed Thread
Page 37 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Not below the cover yet but it dropped. AF will probably be here tomorrow. http://www.fertilityfriend.com/m/home.php/3bb642

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Tiff and star, boo to lower temps :-( especially you tiff, your chart was so amazing!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Star, you're still not lower than the lowest post-O temp, I'm interested to see if it goes up again tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Star, you're still not lower than the lowest post-O temp, I'm interested to see if it goes up again tomorrow.
    Yea I dunno whats going on. I dont feel crampy or anything. I keep going and checking for spotting but theres nothing. My boobs are barely noticeably sore so I just have no clue whats happening

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by starflame View Post
    Yea I dunno whats going on. I dont feel crampy or anything. I keep going and checking for spotting but theres nothing. My boobs are barely noticeably sore so I just have no clue whats happening
    Guess it's just a waiting game for the next couple of days. Tomorrow's temp will be very indicative I think!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Boo to possible af tiff n star...fx she stays away!!

Congrats becca. That is such awesome news!! So happy for u! U r so lucky to catch that eggy on ur first month ovulating!

Welcome anony!!

Im thinking of delaying my gyno appt till next month. I've got an appt on the 16th but im thinking of giving it one more shot before seeing him. Im not 100% convinced endo is back it was just a precautionary thing recommended by my dr after some symptoms ive had. I told dr I came off bc in june (instead if July) so if I go next week they would think ive attempted 6 cycles when its only been 5. if I leave it till next month after another try from the referral it will be 7 attempts but it will actually be 6 which I think is better. wdyt?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Guess it's just a waiting game for the next couple of days. Tomorrow's temp will be very indicative I think!
    Yea probably. I still think AF is gonna show up just to be a biatch lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    kelstar - when you think of delaying your appt, how does it make you feel? Anxious, or calm? I imagine if it's something that you're thinking of doing you most likely feel comfortable with it, but that's just my guess. x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by littleduck View Post
    kelstar - when you think of delaying your appt, how does it make you feel? Anxious, or calm? I imagine if it's something that you're thinking of doing you most likely feel comfortable with it, but that's just my guess. x
    I feel ok about it littleduck. im worried..well worried isnt really the word but I dont want the gyno to think me or my gp are over reacting n then its a waste of just under $200. Im thinking if I wait another month n dont have any luck along with other symptoms it could be more possible that endo is back. I think im a bot nervous about the appt as well. Hope ur feeling well? X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Like pps have said, I think u need to decide if you're putting it off, or if u think they may think you're jumping the gun. If it's b) then yes wait (so long as the wait won't be too long!) but if it's a) then it's probably better to just get it over and done with. Hope that helps xx