Closed Thread
Page 26 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Thanks ladies!!! So happy that I od for the first time in over a year. All because if soy isoflavones! Who would have thought that menopause tablets would help me that much! I am dying to get to next weekend so I can test. I thought long cycles with no o were hard, but the TWW is harder than I thought it would be.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mamasupial For This Useful Post:

Peebs  (04-01-2014),VicPark  (04-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by VicPark View Post
    Mrs Tugs I fell preggers the first month I took vitB... It helped with the length. My good luck could have also been due to it being the first month I was charting..

Good luck!
    Fx that works for us. I started yesterday but now I've got a MASSIVE headache today I really hope it's not related :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post
    Thanks ladies!!! So happy that I od for the first time in over a year. All because if soy isoflavones! Who would have thought that menopause tablets would help me that much! I am dying to get to next weekend so I can test. I thought long cycles with no o were hard, but the TWW is harder than I thought it would be.
    Even if AF comes this is still a huge accomplishment for you remember. Being able to try again every month, without waiting a year between!!
    Let's hope there's no bfn though and that you're a fertile little thing!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

VicPark  (04-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Even if AF comes this is still a huge accomplishment for you remember. Being able to try again every month, without waiting a year between!!
    Let's hope there's no bfn though and that you're a fertile little thing!!
    I'll be upset but I'll get over it as now I know soy works for me I haven't told dp yet as I don't want him to be disappointed and if I so get a bfp I want a special way to tell him.

Btw, I had migraines when I took b complex.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mamasupial For This Useful Post:

BAKE  (04-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Was feeling nauseous and sensitive to light n sound. So definitely labelling it migraine not just headache. But a neck massage and neurofen got rid of it so that's lucky. Painkillers normally don't help with migraines for me. I'm fx it was just a coincidence as I've taken it again today and no headache yet (just the niggling still from this morning).
    I bought the vitex too. 3 times a day??? Yikes!!! That's such a stupid system; 30 tablets to a tub. That won't get you through even one cycle. Silly!

So now I'm on b-complex, vitex, and elevit! Feel like a pill junkie. Will see if there's any difference this cycle. Really really hope so! I'm so ready for this bub!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Still waiting to O.... *drums fingers on table*
    Last edited by BAKE; 04-01-2014 at 18:52.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Your chart looks fabulous lady damn the TWW!!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Peebs For This Useful Post:

Mamasupial  (04-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'll be upset but I'll get over it as now I know soy works for me I haven't told dp yet as I don't want him to be disappointed and if I so get a bfp I want a special way to tell him.

Btw, I had migraines when I took b complex.
    Omg I have everything crossed for you that you hit the jackpot with this eggy, how awesome would that be!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Thanks ladies, I'm feeling hopeful. Will keep u all updated. No idea what to expect either way. All your support is roughing and means so much.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Temp is still nice and high, though I don't like how it looks rocky. Oh well.

http://fertilityfriend.com/home/44243a