Page 20 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post
    Funchu- looks like u od!! Fingers crossed x

Kelstar- I think you are still in with a chance! X

Starflame- hope your temp continues to rise x

Peebs- are you testing? Fingers crossed for you. X

Tiffany- looking nice and smooth! How long will you continue the progesterone?
    Thanks becca. Ur chart is looking great. Calstar is right dips like that are ok. When i Googled why I had such a big dip at 3 dpo this cycle it said estrogen surges still happen after o so if google ois right it could be that.

More spotting for me this morning unfortunately. My temp is way high coz I took it 2 hrs late. Didnt sleep till just before 3 so no point setting my alarm for my normal time as I wouldn't have had 3hrs sleep so I just took it when I woke up. Should be around the 36.76 mark.

Proof that men don't understand what its like when af arrives. ..yesterday when I startes to spot I got a bit upset n went into a bit of a quite mood. Dh questioned what was wrong n said is it coz u gor af. I said yes his reply was...'its going to come at all different times when u least expect it' Wtf? I had to walk out the room coz I had just finished my make up n was about to burst into tears. Its not coz I got af n coz it is bad timing (we are going away for a few days tomorrow) its coz its another failed cycle! They just dont understand. Sorry for the long post!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    So sorry kelstar. Men just think differently to us and I guess they find it hard to see it our way. X hugs x

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry kelstar. Men just think differently to us and I guess they find it hard to see it our way. X hugs x
    Thanks becca. I was pretty upset bout it but at the end of the day sh*t happens n it wasn't meant to be this cycle. I have my gynae appt in two weeks so if he thinks endo is back then we might have some luck after but if not i just get back up n try for next month.

Thanks
    Reviews

Beccaboobang - your chart looks fantastic!!

I'm not testing. I've been spotting since yesterday and temps are low. I'm so sad

Kelstar- I cried yesterday. We were meant to go to a BBQ yesterday evening and I started crying in the car on the way and then I couldn't stop. Husb sort of got why I was so upset. I had to spell it out to him though.

Anyway. Going to try really hard to cheer up today and look forward to hopefully getting a BFP this month!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Peebs For This Useful Post:

Mamasupial  (01-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Peebs View Post
    Beccaboobang - your chart looks fantastic!!

I'm not testing. I've been spotting since yesterday and temps are low. I'm so sad

Kelstar- I cried yesterday. We were meant to go to a BBQ yesterday evening and I started crying in the car on the way and then I couldn't stop. Husb sort of got why I was so upset. I had to spell it out to him though.

Anyway. Going to try really hard to cheer up today and look forward to hopefully getting a BFP this month!
    Hugs peebs! Its good having support on here with ladies who know exactly wat ur going through n feeling. U can let it all out n know they understand wat ur going through.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My friend gave birth to her identical twin girls last night. 4 weeks early yay. She was going to get induced this week but she girls beat them too it..god im emotional started since last night. I haven't been since starting the prog and I have so many pimples but in my head its the prog

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks becca xx I'm not confident with this cycle my temps haven't been nearly as high as last cycle

9. The Following User Says Thank You to starflame For This Useful Post:

Mamasupial  (01-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy new year lovely girls xx I have been offline for a while spending some awesome time with my family and with no idea at all where I am in my cycle (although still temping haha) I had been just jotting down my temps and finally did the mammoth task of putting it all into ff. this is the third cycle where I have had lovely smooth temps and a strange dip at CD 6/7 ...

Becca, I am so excited looking at your chart babe!!!

Here's mine: http://fertilityfriend.com/home/1909fb

11. The Following User Says Thank You to BAKE For This Useful Post:

Mamasupial  (01-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews

Ill take it until 14dpo and if its neg ill stop but if I happen to get a bfp ill continue on but with injectables

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanyandco View Post
    Ill take it until 14dpo and if its neg ill stop but if I happen to get a bfp ill continue on but with injectables

Fingers crossed! Would be great if we could have matching bfps!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Mamasupial For This Useful Post:

Pprom.mama  (02-01-2014)