eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Looks great!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bin13 For This Useful Post:

Mamasupial  (30-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Peebs View Post
    I can't quite read the temps tiff. What are they?

What does it mean when temps are lowish?
    They are staying in the 60s 1dpo 53 2dpo 60 3dpo 64 4dpo 69

Sent from my SM-P600 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanyandco View Post
    My temps dont seems very high this cycle o well

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/34a6d1 here is my chart link

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Do any of you girls have more than one charting app/website? I have a fertility friend chart and a countdown to pregnancy chart and they are giving me different O days!! Im soooooo confused

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by starflame View Post
    Do any of you girls have more than one charting app/website? I have a fertility friend chart and a countdown to pregnancy chart and they are giving me different O days!! Im soooooo confused
    Yeah I use a few but ff us my main one. I use taking charge of your fertility which always seems to make o the day after the other apps, glow, countdown to pregnancy, ovuview,ovia

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanyandco View Post
    Yeah I use a few but ff us my main one. I use taking charge of your fertility which always seems to make o the day after the other apps, glow, countdown to pregnancy, ovuview,ovia

I made myself a taking charge of your fertility chart yesterday and its given me CD19 as O day as well. I dont know which one is right!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I started out using two (FF and PinkPad) but FF seemed to suit ttc better so I started using that one exclusively. IMO less confusing to just have one.

Some ladies find it helpful to have a few different "opinions" though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I made myself a taking charge of your fertility chart yesterday and its given me CD19 as O day as well. I dont know which one is right!!
    I go by FF it seems to be the most correct. I oed on cd16 and taking charge of your fertility said cd17 but oh well im sure ff is right

Thanks
    Reviews
    I used to use ovuview and ff with the intention of ditching ff when the trial period ended but I found ff heaps easier when looking at charts etc so I stoppes using ovuview n stuck with ff. I should try n use both really...just for back up sake. There have been a couple of occasions where ff has played up n it hasnt saved the info (even though during the session it was def there and saved) n ive had to go back n re enter all my temps etc for a few days.

Got another pregnancy announcement today. A cousin who got married in mid june is already 3 months pregnant. Im happy for them but its still so hard to hear. Ive had 3 announcements since we started ttc n each one gets harder esp knowing they started trying after us n didnt take as long. When I try n hint to hubby that maybe im not taking that news so well he doesn't get or it doesn't seem to affect him n he just carries on n changes the subject like its nothing. I know I shouldn't complain. .there are so many who have been trying for a lot longer than me n who have issues making their journey harder but I cant help but feel upset. Sorry for the rant
    Last edited by kelstar002; 30-12-2013 at 20:58.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kelstar002 View Post
    I used to use ovuview and ff with the intention of ditching ff when the trial period ended but I found ff heaps easier when looking at charts etc so I stoppes using ovuview n stuck with ff. I should try n use both really...just for back up sake. There have been a couple of occasions where ff has played up n it hasnt saved the info (even though during the session it was def there and saved) n ive had to go back n re enter all my temps etc for a few days.

Got another pregnancy announcement today. A cousin who got married in mid june is already 3 months pregnant. Im happy for them but its still so hard to hear. Ive had 3 announcements since we started ttc n each one gets harder esp knowing they started trying after us n didnt take as long. When I try n hint to hubby that maybe im not taking that news so well he doesn't get or it doesn't seem to affect him n he just carries on n changes the subject like its nothing. I know I shouldn't complain. .there are so many who have been trying for a lot longer than me n who have issues making their journey harder but I cant help but feel upset. Sorry for the rant
    Big hugs. Pregnancy announcements definitely suck! I've had my fair share but the ones that hurt most are the ones that overlap! I've had a couple of people get pregnant, have a baby and get pregnant again all in the time I've been trying for one! It definitely sucks