Closed Thread
Page 14 of 92 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by kelstar002 View Post
    I know becca. I usually start spotting today so will see how that goes n if nothing hope for a rise in the morning.

Let us know how u go with them. Im hoping u do!! It would be a great way to end the year.
    Have you had it looked at by a doc yet? Might make it hard for implantion if you spot so early.

I will post a pic later in the afternoon of my opks. I guess I just have to wait 2 weeks to see if I did o. Would be amazing if we caught the egg, brilliant end to the year. Though I told myself to just be happy if I o.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yay for cover line.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanyandco View Post
    Yay for cover line.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Looking good Tiffany!!! X

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mamasupial For This Useful Post:

Pprom.mama  (29-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post
    Have you had it looked at by a doc yet? Might make it hard for implantion if you spot so early.

I will post a pic later in the afternoon of my opks. I guess I just have to wait 2 weeks to see if I did o. Would be amazing if we caught the egg, brilliant end to the year. Though I told myself to just be happy if I o.
    I saw my gp at the end of nov I think n I mentioned it as well as all other symptoms I was having n she thought endo might have come back n didnt seem phased about the early spotting. I mentioned it a few times n she wasn't fussed. Im booked in to see the gyno on the 16th jan for the poss endo n I was going to mention it but Im not sure if thats the sort of thing he can look into or its more something my gp should look to look into it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by kelstar002 View Post
    I saw my gp at the end of nov I think n I mentioned it as well as all other symptoms I was having n she thought endo might have come back n didnt seem phased about the early spotting. I mentioned it a few times n she wasn't fussed. Im booked in to see the gyno on the 16th jan for the poss endo n I was going to mention it but Im not sure if thats the sort of thing he can look into or its more something my gp should look to look into it.
    I'd mention it to the gynae. Fingers crossed for your appointment!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post
    I'd mention it to the gynae. Fingers crossed for your appointment!
    Yea ill mention it n see what he says. Cant hurt...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Taking charge of your fertility always to be a day ahead that fertility friends calculations. FF says I oed on the 26th and TCOYF says the 27th.

Sent from my SM-P600 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanyandco View Post
    Taking charge of your fertility always to be a day ahead that fertility friends calculations. FF says I oed on the 26th and TCOYF says the 27th.

Sent from my SM-P600 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    This is so interesting! I just made myself a chart on TCOYF and it says I Ovulated CD19. I have a countdown to pregnancy chart that agrees with CD19 yet Fertility Friend is telling me I ovulated on CD24. How totally confusing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Don't you just love a fresh, smooth new chart? http://fertilityfriend.com/home/1909fb

11. The Following User Says Thank You to BAKE For This Useful Post:

Mamasupial  (30-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BAKE View Post
    Don't you just love a fresh, smooth new chart? http://fertilityfriend.com/home/1909fb
    Yes! New charts are full of so much hope!!