Closed Thread
Page 10 of 80 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Bec we did the same - I think I O'ed cd20 and we only bd on cd22... Pretty sure it's too late but oh well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Bec we did the same - I think I O'ed cd20 and we only bd on cd22... Pretty sure it's too late but oh well.
    Oh well, we will see. If I od cd21 then af is due tomorrow. I'll cross my fingers for you anyway x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post

How long after u o can you still catch the egg?
    !
    I have heard 12-24hours post, but I have noooooo idea where I heard it and no idea if it is credible.
    I think you are still in with a chance, so I'm crossing my fingers and toes for you!!!! And you too mrstugs!!

AFM - I'm feeling deflated... A small vent if you don't mind. January 1st is the 12 month mark of TTC #2. and tomorrow is 6 months post miscarriage. Boo I'm tired of being told to stay positive. And tired of being told that I've fallen preg before, it will happen again... I spoke with my GP and she suggested I come back in April if I haven't fallen pregnant.... Ummmm. No. I'm 36 and I'm not waiting until April.
    No amount of positive thinking or perfect planning helps. It is 100% Chance. Gah!!! Ok. Vent over. Smiley face back on

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    So sorry to hear it's taking u a while peebs. I've been ttc #1 for 15months. Considering your age, no offence, I'd see a new gp and get tests done or get referred to a fs. X

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to hear it's taking u a while peebs. I've been ttc #1 for 15months. Considering your age, no offence, I'd see a new gp and get tests done or get referred to a fs. X
    No offence taken at all, my age is my main concern I think. I felt like screaming in her face when she said I was a 'proven performer' as I've been pregnant twice. Gah!!! Shut up!! Yes I think it's time to find a new GP too.
    I'm sorry you have had to wait so long too beccaboobang. It's so frustrating. I really hope your BFP is around the corner.

Thanks for listening. Life isn't that bad, just need to scream every now and then. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hey Peebs, I'd be looking for a new gp too, one that will be more supportive. I always thought the rule of thumb for 35 and over (which I am haha) is seek help after 6 mos ttc.

xxxooo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Peebs View Post
    No offence taken at all, my age is my main concern I think. I felt like screaming in her face when she said I was a 'proven performer' as I've been pregnant twice. Gah!!! Shut up!! Yes I think it's time to find a new GP too.
    I'm sorry you have had to wait so long too beccaboobang. It's so frustrating. I really hope your BFP is around the corner.

Thanks for listening. Life isn't that bad, just need to scream every now and then. Xx
    "Proven performer"????!

Geez, you'd think you were a salesman!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    BAKE, big hugs girl.

It seems like maybe you and DH need to have a talk (unless you have already xx) about future plans.

My question is, would you regret stopping ttc? Would you be able to "casually" ttc (that is, not be aggressive with it and chart, opk, etc etc, but not prevent)?

xxxooo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Peebs id def see a new dr. My aunt had her first at 36. She fell preg with him after 1 or 2 cycles. At 37/38 she then struggled to fall with her 2nd. She is utd now at 39 but I know it took her quite a while and it didnt happen straight away like it did her first. So just coz u have one child doesnt mean u can have more. Fx a new gp will send u for some tests maybe a fs.

Afm 7dpo. Its prob a bit early for symptoms yet but I Was soooo tired yesterday. I got up had brekky n a shower n went to go fall back asleep on the lounge. I struggled all day n had another rest in the arvo. I had really sore b00bs as well. Normally they are tender when I take my bra of but last night they were just sore in or out of a bra. Im thinking the fatigue has all caught up with me from Christmas maybe.

http://FertilityFriend.com/home/46187b

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Annnnnnnd we're off! Hopefully ill get a quick session today.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Attached Images

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Pprom.mama For This Useful Post:

Mamasupial  (27-12-2013)