Closed Thread
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ooh Trio - yay for 12 weeks!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by littleduck View Post
    Have you thought of going private just for your gynae? When I was referred to one by my gp years and years ago (abnormal pap results), was referred to one at the Mater private clinic. Bit pricey, but you still get some back, and I found it worth every bit - she's my ob now

You wouldn't have to stay with tem once you get your bfp anyways - just a thought xx
    I might end up doing that. I'll see how I go. Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Trio View Post
    Funchu, How was your dye test? Can not remember the acronym for the life if me! Not to horrible I hope! I had a friend who was referred for one if those, but the doctor didn't warn her what it involves, she thought it was just a scan. Poor girl felt totally invaded.

Kegel, kegal, kegal. And a scan on Monday! The nt one.

I loved feeling kicks! I hope I get too again, 12 weeks today so another month and maybe!
    It was okay, a bit uncomfortable (like intense period pain), but everything was clear & I have good ovary volume & follicle count. Now to get more blood tests (cd24-26 depending on when I o) & see if that tells us why we haven't had any luck yet!

I hope the kegels are helping Trio!

"...dreaming of a belly full of life..."

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    It was okay, a bit uncomfortable (like intense period pain), but everything was clear & I have good ovary volume & follicle count. Now to get more blood tests (cd24-26 depending on when I o) & see if that tells us why we haven't had any luck yet!

So glad to hear you got some good results, Funchu.
    Got my fingers crossed for you!

Sent from my anti-social device

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post

Sounds good Funchu. Hope the blood test sheds a little more light on the situation.

Fingers crossed for a BFP in the first cycle of 2014

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay that went fast Trio!!

And I'm 21 weeks but mainly get kicks and movement late evening/night

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yay for 12 weeks Trio! Hope everything goes well for the nt scan.

Feeling bubs move is so awesome and weird at the same time, my boy also kicks the midwives doppler away.

Alot of baby related things coming up for me. Back to hospital on Dec 30th as I found out I have gestational diabetes and have to go find out what needs to be done to keep it under control Antenatal classes start the first week of January for 6 weeks then have another midwife appointment and ABA class beginning of Feb. It's all happening too soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Trio to 12 weeks ;-)
    Good to hear test was good Funchu hopefully bloods are helpful too.

Not been the happiest for a few weeks since best friend started to pulling out of things even coming home without telling me but was then too busy to let me even drop her birthday present off i couldnt give the week before when she decided was too busy for me to stay for that weekend a weekend she agreed to as too busy any other time i got over that. She has had heaps of issues with a sister who has narcotic dependcies and suicidal /bipolar issues. Her sister was admitted to my hospital i was a lil shocked ahe hadnt told me was going to happen so text her to ask if she knew. She lives 4 hrs away from her mum and most hated sister. She replied she knew in speaking with her mum she said she hadnt told her yet as she'd been too busy for a phonecall. So yes i overstepped but thought she'd atleast be speaking to me again. That was Tuesday she has ignored all texts but liked facebook things ive left on her page. Sent a text that required a response asking which day she was coming home she said tomorrow thats it.

I know she never wants kids and has gone as far to say they would ruin her life yet she is an amazing teacher and loves kids just doesnt want her own. She always said things wouldnt change but clearly in last month or 2 she's decided cant be bothered to be part of my life. DH said just call her which i dont think will make it better if she doesnt want to talk so will leave till next week and give a call maybe see whats going on as we were meant to catch up next wk so i can give her some pressies and clothes that dont fit me. Just feel pretty crap and lonely as it doesnt worry me that other friends flake out constantly on plans but it does that my bestie has. Just wish my frienda who are pg now didnt all live so far away.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Wobbler that sounds really shít :-(
    Unfortunately some people just decide we aren't worth it and there's nothing that can be done :-/
    Her loss for sure!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    So sorry wobbler. I'm going through something similar with a best friend I have had for many years. It hurts.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast