+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 54 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    EmmaJane, I understand your anxiety but it's way more likely to be fine than to be a problem. I hope that a scan puts your mind at ease.

My sister offered to donate eggs to me too. Her generosity blew me away. Very touching.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    EmmaJane - good luck with your scan

I managed to avoid booking any additional scans (although I would've loved them)....I figured we could use the $$ towards something else baby related. Of course I absolutely would've though if there was anything sinister going on. Now I worry whether baby is moving enough - when she's quiet DH tells me I should "just let her do her thing"

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks LittleDuck. I can imagine it would cause anxiety when baby goes quiet for a little while, I know it happened with my sister a couple of times, but baby always started moving again eventually

MrsErinR, it's amazing how awesome sisters can be! I was so thankful at the time because it would have meant that the baby still would have had some of my family genes and most likely would still had features that looked like mine. It is fantastic that your sister has given you that option as well, it's such a selfless offer on their part.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My sister offered as well when we found out that my egg reserves were low... I have also had a friend of mine offer as well... I thought both of that was extremely touching... And much relief. Hoping though won't have to worry about having to steel one of there's and that with some stim we should be able to get a few of my own.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Soques, I hope the stims do the job

Thanks
    Reviews
    Started my jabs this morning... Journey has begun.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Ladies... I know we aren't suppose to push anything on here... BUt for those that might want to do some home meditation to help with relaxing. I have found this company (which is downloadable) very soothing and easy to listen too. They just sent me a 15% discount coupon to share with all my friends and as all of you are going through some sort of fertility treatment either with IUI IVF they have a meditation cycle just for that. Please check them out if you wish... http://circlebloom.refr.cc/C52NBF4

Thanks
    Reviews
    How are you all going?? Pretty quiet here! I hope that means you're all busy moving ahead with your latest cycles or you're having a nice relax away from TTC for a wee while.

Sent from my GT-S7500T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies... Update from my scan.. Not all that good of news... Looks like my left ovary is nonfunctional... No follicles at all... Right has only 3 which are 14 mm and lining is 11mm... So there is some good news there as well... FS asked if I wanted to cancel as 3 is the min... But I said no we will go through as I am feeling lucky... Chances aren't really good but it's better than nothing...

fX everything works out okay... 9pm trigger and Friday collection at 8:30 am...hope all goes well...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

I am getting pretty close to transfer. I'm guessing it will be Sunday or Monday. It's been a week of constant blood tests and I'm really over it. I'm going for BT number 5 on Friday. I'd really just like to know when the transfer will be!

Soques, all the best. I hope one of your follicles is a lucky one.

X