+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 54 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsErinR that must have been so scary! I'm very glad bub is still kicking away and you can feel him/her. I guess you can't have your anatomy scan while on bed rest - hope you get to get out of bed and have it soon, and that bed rest isn't too frustrating for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no MrsE. That is scary. Did they not see that on your scan? I had one from the beginning, it seemed to resolve itself by the 20 week scan where it had become insignificant. Hopefully the bleed will be the end of it and no further issues.

Well I have some early news too girls, BFP here at 5dp5dt.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Wunsi, that's great news!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to EmmaJane75 For This Useful Post:

wunsi  (10-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yay wunsi! Congratulations! So happy to read even more good news

Sent from my GT-S7500T using The Bub Hub mobile app

6. The Following User Says Thank You to NAT2561 For This Useful Post:

wunsi  (10-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wunsi, congratulations, that's awesome news.

RoRo, I still had my anatomy scan. They combined it with the scan to look for the source of the bleeding. It was all fine but for us, a bit hard to enjoy it after the stressful day. Also, didn't seem to be a great machine as the pics were a bit fuzzy. They said we could do another in a couple of weeks if we want but not sure I'll worry about that.

Wunsi, this clot didn't show on my 13 week scan as far as I know. They did find another sch that day though but it was small and looked like it was at the end of its existence. I don't know if this is the same one or not.

AFM, bleeding has stopped today. Hopefully not to return. The doctor said he would be keeping me in another week though. Then I guess we'll see how things are looking. Still feeling a bit anxious about what could go wrong.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wunsi, that's such great news! I'll be thinking of you and hoping for the stickiest of sticky babies

MrsErinR I'm glad the bleeding stopped, and I hope that's it and you have a smooth uneventful pregnancy from here on out!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, blood results are in hcg 310 P4 70. It's official, I'm pregnant.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for your support too ladies. Truly amazing bunch of women.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fabulous numbers Wunsi, how exciting

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

Still plugging along here. I'm on day 11 in hospital and at this stage I'll be here until next Monday at least. I had a re-scan on Monday but unfortunately the SCH had not got any smaller. I also learnt that my amniotic fluid was at the low end of normal so I spent the day in absolute tears as I couldn't get in touch with the doctor to talk about the issues and convinced myself I'd be delivering a premmie. Since then, things have improved though. Doctor was just pleased that SCH was not bigger and remained inactive and said that the amniotic fluid issue is due to the meds he's put me on and it should go back to normal when I stop those. Big relief!

I started to have some brown bleeding yesterday which is apparently a good thing and not something to worry about. It is hopefully the clot resolving and bleeding out.

Had my diabetes test today, early because it's easy to do while in hospital. Hopefully I'll catch a break there! I need my chocolate to get me through this ;-)

Hello to you all. Hope things are going well.

X