+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 54 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    RoRo, We have to wait till next year to go down the donor egg route as we are buying a house at the end of the year and are saving for that. I would like to start the process in the first half of next year though. We do have an appointment with our FS on Friday to see if there is a reason other than the age of my eggs as to why we are having repeat miscarriages.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks for thinking of me RoRo. It's not long now until my scan. I am 10w today.

Had another bleed yesterday and as always it has totally freaked me out. I was still able to find HB with doppler yesterday but I struggled to find it today. I did think I heard it once briefly (hoping!). May try again after dinner when my belly is a bit fuller. It's unfortunate timing for bub to go hiding on me.

Hi to everyone else.

Thanks
    Reviews
    EmmaJane, how many miscarriages have you had?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Emmajane, don't give up while you're waiting for DE. I had 2 m/cs, or 7 if you count the chemicals, before getting this one to stick (to 13w3d so far). And I didn't really do anything different this time; just rolled the dice again. I know one of my m/cs was a trisomy, no idea about the rest but I assume they could have been chromosomal issues due to my age as well. I'm a year older than you . It can happen. I'll be keeping fingers&toes crossed for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks RoRo, we will keep trying in the mean time but the whole process is so exhausting! Your story does give me hope though.

MrsErinR, I have had two miscarriages and one chemical since April last year.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Big week here. Bleeding continued for us last week so we were sent for an emergency scan on Thursday. Fortunately, we saw one healthy bub of the right size and with a good heartbeat. Bleeding then got worse on Friday, to scare us further, but luckily has tapered off over the weekend.

Today we were back again for our Harmony Test and that included another scan. Relieved to say that bub is still going strong. We got some great photos today, even a couple of 3d ones which I wasn't expecting. Unfortunately they are just of bubs back as it wouldn't turn around. It's amazing the level of detail you can see at such an early stage.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ooh my goodness i bet this hub is causing you some sleepless nights already mrserinr. I hope she/he is a perfect little bub upon arrival! You deserve a break! How stressful for you but I'm sure you're still grateful every time you see that heartbeat and bubby going strong. Hang in there and I hope some more relaxed days are ahead for you. Hugs!

Sent from my GT-S7500T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsErinR, I spoke to my FS last week when we were seeing her about miscarriage testing and I mentioned the whole South Africa donor egg option. She thinks it's a great idea and reckons 10% of her clientele are those going to South Africa. Anyway, one thing she said which might help you with the worry was that she has sent about 60 couples over there for egg donation, all but one got pregnant and only 2 of them have had miscarriages. So, with those sorts of stats I am sure your bubs is doing just fine. It seems that lots of women suffer first trimester bleeding and I have every confidence you will be enjoying the less stressful second trimester soon. X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gosh, MrsErinR, how scary for you! Good to hear that bub's heartbeat is still beating strongly and you got to see it again. I hope you get wonderful Harmony test results quickly, and the bleeding stop soon! Great to hear you got to see all that delicate detail even if it was only bub's back . I'll be thinking of you.

(14w1d here, still very cautious).

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's quiet in here.... how is everyone going?

I got to hear my bub's heartbeat for the first time today - my obstetrician did a doppler rather than an ultrasound. Very cool to finally hear it

MrsErinR, how long does it take to get results from the Harmony test? And will you find out whether it's a girl or a boy?