+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 54 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Erin, I know what you're going through no had exactly the same despair at 9w. No idea how I made it through but if I can do it so can you. I will be thinking of you daily. Remember you can ask for another scan!

(I am in my 48 hours of post-scan delight - paranoia due back on Wednesday).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks for the kind words ladies. Hopefully I can shake myself out of this current mental slump. I know I should be super grateful for where I'm at now. So many people are not lucky enough to be pregnant when they really want to be. I don't mean to seem ungrateful.

2 weeks today until next scan and if it's ok then I'll be having the Harmony test that day. In fact that's the only reason to have the scan really... To make sure bub is ok before paying for the expensive test. I'll have NT at about 12 weeks too, but hopefully we'll be mostly in the clear via the Harmony test anyway.

Nat, it sounds like you've had a real turnaround with your relationship. I'm really very happy to hear that. A good idea to just look to the future rather than dwell on past disappointments. I guess you have to acknowledge those in a way though, as something you'll work together towards not repeating.

Thanks
    Reviews
    NT and bloods results back: only 1:2000 chance now of any issues. Hurray! So happy!

I'm finally going to tell my parents tomorrow. Yes, I have been keeping this secret from them the whole time. (Mum has gone through cancer treatment this year and I couldn't bear to hurt her if anything went wrong).

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG..what brilliant results! Congratulations! Enjoy the special times to come. Telling people is sooo much fun

Sent from my GT-S7500T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    RoRo, that's fantastic news. What a relief! Enjoy telling everyone :-)

I have good news too. I found bubs heartbeat with my Doppler last night. So exciting and it gives me a lot of comfort to hear it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh wow mrserinr! More good news. Loving loving loving this. Keep the good news coming! Anyone else...?

Sent from my GT-S7500T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsErinR that's awesome! That must have been such a relief. I'm so glad for you. Now the leadup to your next scan and test won't be anywhere near as scary. Yay!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow MrsErinR and RoRo, such great results for you both! Congratulations

9. The Following User Says Thank You to EmmaJane75 For This Useful Post:

RoRo  (27-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news from you guys. Keep it up little bubbies in tummies!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to wunsi For This Useful Post:

RoRo  (29-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you Emmajane and wunsi! I've had another scan this week and the little heart is still beating away, so some of my anxiety is decreasing.

How are you both going? Wunsi, has AF arrived yet for your FET cycle? Emmajane, you were thinking of donor eggs - do you think you'll start the process for that soon, or give it a few more months?

MrsErinR, less than a week until your scan now! Will be thinking of you next Monday.