+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 54 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Wunsi, good luck! Is this FET from the same cycle as your little one? And are you doing a medicated or unmedicated cycle? Hope AF arrives soon so you can start!

I'm going private to get an obstetrician - it's the only way in NZ. I could go public, I think, but I'd only get a midwife and I am waaaay too paranoid for that. Next appt next Monday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck for your FET Wunsi. :-)

I am also going private and we'll use our FS as our OB. I wanted the continuity with the same doctor and he knows us well now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wunsi, hope your AF arrives soon so you can get to your FET. Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congrats to MrsE and RoRO on your awesome scans!

I would've loved to have one daily

Emma I'm glad your dp has come around to the egg donor idea. It's always nice having a back up plan in place.

Nat, good to hear about the counseling - well done to you both for going! Don't best yourself up re the distance between you.....I'm not sure anyone could avoid it? Especially with no babysitting support! As soon as Zoe's a bit more settled in her bf routine and I have a stash of ebm, I'll be looking to have SIL and mil babysit. Even before having her......well, I can't remember the last time DH and I had a date. So that'll be nice!

Wunsi good luck for your FET

AFM, trucking along here with feeds, poops, and the occasional sleep haha
    Baby is doing well, outgrowing her 0000s at 4 weeks! Good thing I didn't buy more - including gifts there are some things she didn't even wear! Will hang on to baby clothes in case we try for another.

Thanks
    Reviews
    How is everyone? Wunsi, are you in your FET cycle yet?
    Mrserinr, roro, how are you feeling? Hope you've both found a good ob and are enjoying your pregnancies.
    AFM, I'm going back to work for the first time since bubs today. Just working one day a week and DH is staying home with the twins. I'll see how it goes for the rest of this year and then decide if I want to continue next year. I hold my permanent full time position until the girls are 5 years old, so no rush if it doesn't work out for us. But I'm hoping it will be nice to do a bit of work outside the home just to keep my hand in. First time ever leaving my babies for a day though! DH assures me they'll drop by though. I'll miss them so much!

Sent from my GT-S7500T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nat, how was your first day back? Did you get any work done or did you spend the day answering questions? (what do you do, if you don't mind my asking?). Hope you had an awesome day and the twins were cool with it.

Jut back from my first obstetrician appt - she's lovely and I was soooo happy to see the little wriggler again. Wriggling a lot, which is a first for me! 12 weeks today. NT scan and bloods tomorrow so I'll have those results by the end of the week.

MrsErinR, how are you? I think of you most days at the moment, sending you good thoughts over the sea.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Roro, I'm a primary school teacher and student counsellor but I've given away the counselling role now that I've had the girls and will just teach one day per week for now. We live in a very small town so it's a lovely small school. When my girls are older the child care is right next door, as is the kindergarten and one day I'll have to teach my own kids! But we'll cross that bridge when we get to it

Thanks
    Reviews
    RoRo, you must be over the moon to have made it to the NT scan, I am so happy for you!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to EmmaJane75 For This Useful Post:

RoRo  (21-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    RoRo, I'm so happy for you. What a milestone getting to 12 weeks. I hope that everything goes perfectly for your NT scan results.

Thanks for asking after me too. I'm nearly 9w now and I'm sort of ok but really struggling mentally. Finding it extremely hard to be positive after my past experiences. I just keep expecting it to go wrong. I went a week and a half with no bleeds and started to get a little bit of confidence back but then I had another small one on the weekend. They really rattle me. Physically, I do have symptoms so I keep reminding myself of that. I feel pretty blah most of the time. Next scan is in 2 weeks.

Sorry for being a bit of a misery-guts today. Hopefully I'll snap out of it soon!

Nat, I've been thinking about you too. Just wondering how things are going with you and DH after your counselling. I really am absolutely hoping the best for you.

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Such fantastic news roro and mrserinr that things are ticking along well. I can imagine it must be soooo hard to enjoy pregnancy after all that you've been through mrserinr. We are all with you and sending every bit of positivity to your bub, I hope that counts for something! I think of you often. You both deserve the very best little bundle!

Thanks for asking re counselling. It was okay, but to be honest it's more an attitude change we both made a week or so after counselling that has seen a complete turn around in our family. I put it to DH that we needed to be completely in this and start moving forward. It meant that I've had to let go of a lot of things that disappointed me in this past year, but dwelling on them wasn't helping. I can only chalk it up to a busy time in our lives and let it go. I know for sure we have to make this work. I want the girls to have us as a complete family so we'll do what it takes to work through things positively.