+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 54 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Emmajane, Fertility Friend has my due date as 3 February - here's fingers crossed for three Feb babies with MrsErinR's a fortnight later than ours!

NAT2561, thank you especially for all your support. How are your girls now?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Roro, my girls are going really well, thanks for asking. We're currently planning their first birthday party for the end of June. I can hardly believe where the time has gone! It will also be their baptism (as life was just too hectic to do a baptism earlier). They are slow to get crawling or anything so I'm not yet chasing them. I think they just adore one another so much that they have no need to go anywhere!! But we do have a paediatrician appointment today to make sure all is okay.

They have been the easiest, most content little girls all along and I'm sure it has a lot to do with our grateful approach to parenting after taking a while to get them here. Even in tiring times we never forget how lucky we are, so nothing seems too hard to us. I bet that you will all be the same when your little ones make an appearance. It's one of the positives of the journey....if there can be any.

Staying in this thread has helped me sooooo much to be reminded of how important all little ones are. All of you who are going through so much more than I did are an absolute inspiration to me. Your determination, positivity and strength make me so pleased that there will be little ones born into this world who are SO loved and wanted and will have such amazing women as their role models in life.

Sent from my GT-S7500T using The Bub Hub mobile app

3. The Following User Says Thank You to NAT2561 For This Useful Post:

RoRo  (29-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    NAT, how was your paediatrician appointment? I can't believe your girls are nearly a year old now!

Emmajane, have you had a beta yet? I hope you had a lovely high number. Am keeping fingers crossed for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My girls went okay at paediatrician. She was more than happy with their development. Said that the physio and maternal health nurse were being very over the top worrying about their not moving at this stage. I feel a lot better as I was getting concerned about just letting them play and was made to feel that we should be practising all the time!

They now have to go for a skull ultrasound. We were actually at the paediatrician to check this as their head circumference is growing quickly so doc wanted it checked. Again....there probably isn't a problem (DH and I have big heads!) but its best to track it just in case. So that's where we're at

Thanks
    Reviews
    RoRo, I had blood drawn today and will get the results tomorrow. However I think this May not end well as there was no progression in the colour of the HPT line between yesterday and today - they are exactly the same, so thinking it will end up a chemical. Not going to get too upset about it though, I am just stoked that we conceived that quickly after my mc, DP and I are obviously fertile, I just need a good egg to pop out

Thanks
    Reviews
    Did another test this morning and still no change in the colour.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi EmmaJane. I really hope the BT shows all is ok. Those HPT's can be really varying as can your urine at different times of the day. On one of my BFP's the tests got lighter and we were sure it was a chem, and then next day...really dark.

Hang in there!

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Emmajane, I hope it's just the variability of the HPTs too. Will be crossing my fingers for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Fx for a good result for you EmmaJane.

MrsE not long to go now!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thinking positive for you emmajane! xo