+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 54 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies,

Sadly, not good news for us at our further scan today. Our bub has died since the last scan. No heartbeat and it was actually smaller in size. Even though it was quite expected it hit me a fair bit harder than I thought it would this morning. Anyway, I am feeling better now and will probably be having a D&C tomorrow or Monday.

Now, trying to look positively forward to better luck in 2014.

RoRo, I'm sending positive vibes your way for 2014 too. We have one more frostie to try and then need to work out what to do next. I'm seriously leaning towards donor eggs now as I can't face this much longer with these bad results. I just want to have my babies and start this next phase of my life.

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thinking of you MrsErinR.

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh geez mrserinr. Been thinking of you all day and hoping for the best. So sorry your bub hasn't made it. So devastating. I'm sure it only gets harder. Look after yourself as you face it all and please know we're all sending you strength and love.

Donor eggs sound like a lot of hope and I completely understand just wanting to get on with holding bubs in your arms. If it helps at all....or scares you to death....a couple I know just went this route after lots of difficulties and now are expecting triplets!

Hugs!

Sent from my GT-S5830T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry MrsErinR.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all

Thanks for your well-wishes over the last couple of days. I had my D&C in at Cabrini on Saturday and I'm feeling remarkably well. Just a little crampy at times but not too bad. Emotionally, I'm also doing well. I wouldn't wish miscarriages on anyone but I have found this one much easier to cope with than my first back in May. All along, I knew that something just wasn't right this time.

Anyway, a bit of an enforced break for me now while cycles get back to normal. We have one more frostie to try and beyond that I think we'll be moving to Donor Eggs as my 2 miscarriages indicate to me that my 41yo eggs are probably not going to cut it. We may try one more cycle with them..undecided...DH and I need to have a good chat about it. Quite frankly, I just want to have a pregnancy that works so I can be a Mum before too long and DE are looking to be the way to do that now.

I wish you all the happiest Christmases and I hope you all have a wonderful 2014.

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wishing all the over 35ers a belated happy Chrissy season. May you all be holding your bubs on Christmas Day 2014!

Sent from my GT-S7500T using The Bub Hub mobile app

7. The Following User Says Thank You to NAT256 For This Useful Post:

littleduck  (28-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by NAT256 View Post
    Wishing all the over 35ers a belated happy Chrissy season. May you all be holding your bubs on Christmas Day 2014!

Sent from my GT-S7500T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Hear, hear!!

xx everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope you have all had a wonderful Chrissy holiday!!! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just took a late morning hpt and got a BFP! Can't quite believe it as I have had all the symptoms of AF coming this morning. Trying not to get too excited as it is early days but happy just to see two lines I actually got my DP to check to make sure I wasn't imagining it Fertility Friend says that my due date is September 11 - not sure if that creeps me out or not.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oooooh EmmaJane fx!! Awesome news for the new year!! Don't be freaked out by the edd - it's just a number anyways, and highly unlikely bub would actually be born on that exact day.

xxx