+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 54 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Emmajane, great to read your positivity. Look after yourself and we look forward to hearing great results in the not too distant future.
    Littleduck, exciting times! Rest up, even if you don't feel like you need to. Scans are so great, I hope your little Miss gives you a lovely pic

Roro, have you done natural therapies before in TTC? Or is this your first time exploring it? I can't remember. I hope your FS starts to explore some new avenues for you too. Your resilience and positivity continues to be a credit to you!!

Mrserinr, your trip must be getting close. How do you go about booking flights etc in advance? I assume it all depends on the donor's cycle and is very last minute. How long do you need to be in SA for?

AFM, our girls are 10 months now and an absolute joy. So far we've never had a sleepless night or anything very difficult at all so we feel very blessed. They are such content, happy little things. Actually a little TOO content....they seem to have no intention of moving and are quite slow on developing crawling etc. but I figure they'll get there in the end. I think they know their mum doesn't want them to grow up too quickly!

Sent from my GT-S7500T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nat2561 my friends babies seemed to take ages to crawl but every time they would be up and walking really quickly it was likely they almost skipped the crawling stage - maybe your little girls will be the same

3. The Following User Says Thank You to EmmaJane75 For This Useful Post:

NAT2561  (29-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nat, we need to be in Cape Town for 12 nights but we're going to go to Sth Africa for a bit longer and have a holiday for a week before that. We can't book flights and accom yet though which is a pain as we're still waiting for the donor to be approved and get all her test results. Also to just check whether our proposed dates suit her. The hiccup with the donor has delayed this happening and things are getting very tight.

I'm already on the pill in order to match my cycle to hers.

I'm really hoping to get official treatment plan by the end of this week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope this all works out for you MrsErinR, it must be frustrating having to be in limbo like this.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hey ladies, just checking in to see how you're all travelling - well, I hope

We got one decent pic out of little miss - I'm measuring about a week ahead at this point, and all is still well.

Started mat leave today! Jut waking up from a nap.
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1399441783.152407.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh littleduck...adorable!! Very excited for you! Anyone who has been on this journey deserves such an adorable bub

8. The Following User Says Thank You to NAT2561 For This Useful Post:

littleduck  (10-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great pic of the littlest duck! Must be great to be on mat leave!!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to EmmaJane75 For This Useful Post:

littleduck  (10-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

A bit of a disastrous week for us. Our donor went back for her rescheduled screening and passed the psych test fine. She also agreed to our dates..great! But, then we got her blood test results and sadly, for her and us, she had a very low AMH. The clinic advised us not to proceed. This has all happened within a few weeks of us leaving, but it is certainly better to know now than find out when we're there.

The good news is, that we have found another donor quickly and she has agreed to donate to us and to our dates. She has donated before with good results, and has her own children, so we don't expect another issue with low AMH. The clinic and donor agency have been very helpful with rushing this donor through quickly so we can try to stick to the same dates. I should find out today when her screening is. Hopefully we can start booking flights next week given we need to leave in 2 weeks!

Please cross your fingers for us.

Lovely scan pic littleduck. Hi to everyone. RoRo, how are you doing? Any second opinions yet?

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ooh my goodness mrserinr, this process must be so hard to keep calm with!! I'm sorry you've had a speed bump. I also feel for that donor who must've been through a lot of soul searching etc only to find it wasn't possible to help. I really hope this all still progresses in your time frame. Bet you can't wait to just be on that plane!

Thanks
    Reviews
    What a roller coaster MrsErinR! Sad news about your first donor ( and she must have been pretty upset to find out those results as well!) but fantastic news about your new donor, especially as she is already proven to have good results! Sometimes things are meant to be and maybe all the delays with the first donor was all meant to lead you to the new one