+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 54 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you, MrsErinR. Not a good result though I'm afraid - my beta was down from 69 on Monday to 35 today. So that's a sixth (or seventh, I'm horrified to realise I've lost count) implantation failure.

So, whiskey for me tonight. I'll drink a toast to you and your donor.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh RoRo, I'm so sorry to hear that.

Can they offer any reasons for the frequent implantation failure? You've already had immune testing right!?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsErinR For This Useful Post:

RoRo  (24-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no roro! Been thinking of you and hoping for the best. I'm so sorry

Sent from my GT-S7500T using The Bub Hub mobile app

5. The Following User Says Thank You to NAT2561 For This Useful Post:

RoRo  (24-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks, ladies. I'm having my little pity party tonight with a steak and cheese pie. Mmm, pie.

Anyway, no, my FS doesn't believe in immune testing and hasn't offered any new thoughts since my first m/c. I think I need a new FS.

Thanks
    Reviews
    RoRo, I agree. I think it's time for a second opinion because you can clearly produce embryos that try to implant.

I'm so sorry that this keeps happening to you.

Have you heard of the book "Is your body baby-friendly" by Alan Beer? It might be worth a read. I bought it on eBay from the UK and it got here quite fast. Many immune issues are easily treated, and then again it may not even be an immune issue but something else that is easily resolved too. Let me know if you'd like me to tell you what tests I've had (if I can remember!).

Your pie sounds great :-). Shame it's not for a good reason.

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh RoRo, I have just caught up on all the news and I am so sorry to hear that yourBFP failed I was so happy when I read your bFP post and it made me so sad when I read on to hear that your hcg had gone down. This journey is so emotionally tiring but yet we allkeep getting back up and trying again. I do think you should get a new FS if your current one won't immune test you. I think knowledge is so important for us in this process so I think any testing is helpful - My personal opinion though.

MrsErinR - sorry to hear about the setback but you are right that it is good to know she is taking the decision seriously enough to take a moment to get all the info she needs to feel comfortable. I can't wait to hear how it all goes!

Soques, how are things going with you?

Nat and little duck, it is great that you still pop in and give us all support, it is much appreciated. Little duck, shouldn't your due date be soon?

AFM, I am in the tww again as I have had my first period and ovulation since the d&c. I am trying to relax about it all and not get the blood tests or temps or nothing, just opks and listening to my body (I have pretty noticeable symptoms when I ovulate). Going by my last two pregnancies I know it will take some months so I am not going to get all caught up in thinking it will happen straight away. I also realise in many ways I am very lucky as I have gotten pregnant twice and there are many who have never even been able to achieve that, I feel lucky to have experienced morning sickness and to see my baby move on a scan. So , I am going to take heart in that and also enjoy the fact that I don't currently have morning sickness and can enjoy my food because that is something I really missed for the couple of months I was pregnant I truly hope that 2014 is the year for all of us. Xx
    Last edited by EmmaJane75; 24-04-2014 at 18:45.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to EmmaJane75 For This Useful Post:

RoRo  (24-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Emmajane, it's good to hear that your body has recovered after your loss. How are your spirits? I hope they're raised by a bfp soon. Here's hoping we can both, we can all, get our babies started in 2014..
    Last edited by RoRo; 24-04-2014 at 20:28.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    O RoRo......gbh.

I agree with MrsE - maybe it's time to get a second opinion.....certainly can't hurt and help to have a different set of eyes looking at things.....

EmmaJane - welcome back to the tww - it's always good to try and keep a relaxed perspective on this baby making business, although it is always easier said than done. You sound like you're in a good space, though.

AFM, passed the 32 week mark this past Wednesday - have another scan (can't wait! Hopefully baby girl isn't shy and let's us get a peak at her face) this coming Monday, and then just another week until I start mat leave......everything's ready, bags are packed.....just need her to cook a bit longer!

It's all getting very (sur)real!

Thanks
    Reviews
    EmmaJane, lovely to see you back here again and with such a good attitude after what you went through. Good luck.

Littleduck, it looks like things are all moving along smoothly for you. Not long now.

RoRo, how are you feeling today? I hope you're doing OK after the events of the week.

AFM, our donor had her rescheduled screening yesterday but we haven't heard anything yet, other than the nurse saying that we could probably still aim for the same dates provided they suited the donor. I'm trying really hard to be patient. Hoping we'll hear this week that she passed all the tests and that we can move forward. Otherwise, back to the drawing board for us.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi MrsErinR, I'll be holding my breath for you while you wait to hear of the donor's results. Best of luck.

I'm okay, here. Got an appointment with a naturopath/alternative doctor on Wednesday and am heading into a Clomid cycle this time while I wait for the next available FS appointment.