+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 54 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, unfortunately not good news from my pregnancy. After having a scan at 10 weeks that showed a correctly sized baby with a good heartbeat of 160 our 12 week scan showed he/she died at 10w4d. We are pretty devastated as we had started to relax at this stage, I had 4 ultrasounds up to the 10 week mark and all had shown the baby growing properly and a good heartbeat. HCG had increased correctly and I had weeks of FS and feeling crap. So it has taken us by surprise I guess. Anyway I have an appointment with my MS to discuss my options (natural mc vs d&c I guess). Anyway, we will probably take a cycle or two off and see if we want to try again after that or move to other options like donor eggs or adoption.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh my goodness emmajane, I am SO sorry!! That was completely unexpected news. I thought you would finally be able to relax and enjoy. I have tears just thinking how much loss you, and others, go through on this journey. I don't know what to say except that I am thinking of you, sending up a prayer for your little one, and may your little take home baby find you very soon. xo

Sent from my GT-S7500T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by NAT256; 27-02-2014 at 13:54.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    EmmaJane - Nat said it perfectly.

So very very sorry for your loss....

Much love to you and your family xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies. My Verifi blood test result came back today and turns out I had a little girl with Down Syndrome. Finding this out is helping enormously as even though it is heartbreaking I am so grateful that my body made the decision for me and my DP and I weren't faced with making a decision ourselves, that would have been a terrible situation to be in. I am also happy to find out we had a little girl, it somehow helps with the grieving process to put a gender to my baby. Anyway, my d&c is booked for tomorrow and once that is done I can start the moving on process.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh EmmaJane, I'm so sorry to hear your news. I'm glad that you feel some comfort from knowing the results of the blood test.

My thoughts are with you.

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    EmmaJane I am so very sorry to hear your news. I hope your d&c goes smoothly and you and your DH get space to grieve for your little girl. You will be in my thoughts, and if you need to ask anything about d&cs just PM me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    EmmaJane... Sorry to hear about your roller coaster ride... But as you said there is some comfort in knowing your body knew what to do... Hope you are able to feel better soon...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies, thanks for all the support...

Just got home from the EPU and we had absolutely no luck. No eggs collect at all and FS said that the flushed each follicle at least 10 times. Scientist told FS that the cells that were collected didn't look really good either... I have no idea what that means... I am pretty devastated... But I guess if we go again with higher drugs it can't get any worse...

Pain levels at the moment are do able so not so bad that way anyway...

Question does anyone know if there is a test to see if an ovary is functioning like a biopsy or something like that? Also anyone know if I will beat le to claim anything back from Medicare?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh that's not good news soques. I'm sorry you didn't have any luck. I'm not sure about the answers to your questions, I hope someone can help out. Rest up and I hope you get some direction from your FS soon.

Sent from my GT-S7500T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Soques, I am so sorry your cycle didn't work out for you, my only cycle of IVF was not the same but had a somewhat similar ending. I did have eggs retrieved and four fertilised but none of them made it to blastocyst so I walked away from the cycle with nothing. It is awful to go through all the drug taking, the egg pick up and financial costs and have nothing to show for it, not even hope of a pregnancy I understand totally how you must feel. I am not sure about being able to test your ovaries but you should still be able to claim money back from Medicare for the cycle.