+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Gender scan tomorrow

So we have our scan tomorrow to find out how bubs going and what bub is, I am so nervous and feel so bad we already have an amaZing little man and while I would love 2 of him this is our last pregnancy and I really want a girl also

I'm worried I'm going to be disappointed if they say it's a boy and have been telling myself all along its a boy to try and build myself up

Anyone else had this I know regardless and long as it's healthy I will love it just the same but worry I will be a little sad for a while

Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I believe a lot of people suffer from gender disappointment but if bub does turn out a boy at least you have a few months to come to terms with 2 healthy boys. Best of luck with your scan tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    There's nothing wrong with having a gender preference Vanessa - I think most people do, even though at the end all we really want is a happy healthy baby.

Of course you will love your bub regardless, but if you've got another little boy in there you should absolutely give yourself some time to grieve for the experience of having a daughter if this is your last. A really good suggestion I saw once was to write a letter to the son/daughter you didn't have. It's just a way of getting those feelings out and you don't have to show anyone else.

Regardless of what you find out at the scan tomorrow, it will give you the chance to accept the gender either way and bond with your new son or daughter. I was amazed at just how much more "real" my pregnancy became when I could start saying "she" instead of "it" - although that took a while!

Good Luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am yet to start ttc number two yet (have a ds), but I understand the yearning for a daughter!

Good luck! I hope you get your little girl. Please let us know how your scan goes x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Why don't you not find out and then be surprised atthe birth. Once you see the face of bub, boy or girl, you will instantly fall in love and not care.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm all for finding out so you can adjust if your a bit disappointed.

I have 2 girls your more than welcome to have if you want. Girls are painful, give me a house of boys any day & I'm a full on girly girl lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies we definitely wanna know providing bubs lets us we found out with our son and it was so easy to be organised and nice to bond with him and call him by his name will keep you updated tomorrow once we know I think the reason it's gettig to me so much is I have such an amazing relationship with my mum and I'm from pigeon pair lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies so all my worrying was for nothing lol it's a girl xx

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Vanessalr89 For This Useful Post:

Arlais  (20-12-2013),BabyG4  (20-12-2013),JungleMum  (20-12-2013),meljemillie  (20-12-2013),NewMrs  (20-12-2013),ourbradybunch  (20-12-2013),Starfish30  (20-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanessalr89 View Post
    Hi ladies so all my worrying was for nothing lol it's a girl xx
    Congratulations

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations!