+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
    Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I honestly dont even know, foolishly i wrapped as a bought so none of them could be sneaky and i didnt think to make a list... So then i panicked about it not being even between them
    All so bought more but now its... Yeah i dunno im sure they'll be happy enough

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bplus3 View Post
    Oh
    Do you have a boy? I have a wooden car garage in box that I never given boys your welcome to have xo
    He has plenty already and things to open. He'll be none the wiser.

Last year we had Christmas mid-January after a PICU stay. They had no idea that they'd missed actual Christmas Day.

But thank you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    This year we are going on our first ever overseas holiday in January so I didn't want to spend much on Christmas. Yesterday I caved in and bought the kids a scooter each for $45, so $135.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Too much!
    But both of my girls get:

New summer pj's
    Couple of outfits for summer
    New towels for the beach or pool
    Sometimes new swimming costumes, not this year
    Books to encourage reading

so plenty of it is stuff they need rather than want.
    Some toys as well.
    Struggling to justify how much they have- sometimes things don't even get taken out of the box.

Thanks
    Reviews
    A trampoline to share.

Ds1 is getting a truck with some little cars in it, plus heaps of matchbox cars for his stocking, plus he saw a fire truck in Kmart he wants so I'll get him that too.

Dd is getting a Jump in muddy puddles Peppa, a playdough set, barbie, bubbles and lip balm for her stocking.

Ds2 is getting a truck, plus heaps of matchbox cars for his stocking. I'll also pick him up something tomorrow too.

We try not to go overboard at christmas time because half of the toys don't get played with.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    DD is 21 months and is getting:

Tee pee -$100
    Peppa Pig talking soft toy -$30
    My little pony - $40
    Garden water play mat and flower sprinkler - $30
    Bucket and spade - $4
    Plastic sit on 'bike' (no pedals) - $9

So $213.

I'm scared to see what the grandparents get her! DD doesn't need any more toys really. Unsure what to buy her for her 2nd birthday in March. I hate stockpiling toys and she has enough clothes.

I think next year she gets one present from us and one from Santa I'd rather buy toys for the wishing tree for kids who really need it.

Me 31, He 34, DD 21 months, waiting for just 1 more to complete our family.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Both girls are getting some handmade shirts, books, letter/number magnets, summer pjs and new bathers. Total about $ 200 for both kids. I've got a 1yo & 3yo.

We did tho all fly to Victoria to spend Christmas on the family farm... return flights $1600!!!

Sent from my HTC One SV using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    DD isn't actually get anything! Well not on Christmas day anyway. We're getting her a baby seat for the back of my husband's bike but we won't be able to sort it until new year as the bike is in storage
    Luckily she's got no idea what's going on at her and anyway, she'll be getting heaps so stuff from other people.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    DD -LOTR stuff, quite a bit, costing quite a bit lol hunger games trilogy, a bike and helmet, a billabong bag

DS - an ipod, a bike, skylanders figures, octonauts stuff, a rip curl bag

the stockings

I spent about 800 for both of them. When kids are little they are easily pleased. When mine were small I was shocked what some spent. Then my kids hit school. They want ipods, bikes, phones and expensive stuff.

Thanks
    Reviews
    DD is getting a power rangers costume, a board game, a hockey stick, a heap of books, a few other bits and pieces including stationery, clothes etc. all up I think I've spent about $250