+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Eco Goddess is offline Loving life under the Bodhi tree!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    DS (3.9yrs) - a few books, a pirate dress up kit, a few t- shirts and we are making him a kitchen unit for his cubby (from an old tv unit) and he is getting a bunch of cooking odds and ends to go with it (op shop ones!!) - total - $120 approx

DD (8mths) - a few books a set of babushka dolls, a cute little chair for her room and a rag rug I made - total $100 approx

I'm proud of us cutting back.. They get spoiled!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Ds is getting one present from me, some surfing lessons . They cost 200 dollars...he gets plenty...

Thanks
    Reviews
    DD 2yo is getting doll house furniture (came with the doll house we gave her last year but she was too young for the furniture), some soft toys we bought in America. A George pig t shirt (peppa's brother), and a kids tool box from Aldi. DS 4 months is getting a crib activity centre, a toy train wooden, and a bunch of soft toys as well. We bought most of them when we were overseas or earlier in the year so haven't spent much now. Probably worth $300 all up if that and half of that would be the doll house furniture (for the whole house including people).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    oh gosh I try not to add up what I spend. What I can remember though : massive box of lego also snaller set and lego book, dvds, books, sword and shield each, floor puzzle, trash packs, microscope set up, lazer tag set, monsters inc mask, ugly dog things that farts, lego board game.... cant think of the rest.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yikes...five kids too much to list! We've spent around $1200, most expensive is my sons bmx bike $500. The others got ps3 games (Disney infinity and Lego marvels), fur real monkey, walking with dinosaur toys, pc games and headset, clothes, books and other random stuff.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow, some of these posts make me feel like a cheap skate! DS (21 months) is getting a little tikes crazy coupe car, bought for $70 in the mid year toy sales. Two books, his outfit for Xmas day, & some new boardies. Total spend maybe $120, probably less....!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Very little. He's not really into toys - he just wants to role play. We'll spend less than $100.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow, I can't believe how much people spend! DS is having some more hot wheels race track and accessories, a new rucksack and a few stocking fillers. All up it cost about $60.

Thanks
    Reviews
    DS is 27mths. He is getting
    Table and chairs
    3 wooden puzzles
    wooden pull along puppy
    play food
    tea set
    cozy coupe shopping trolley
    accessories for sand table
    wheelie
    Baby doll
    Slide and swing set (I got second hand for $40)
    about $350 total
    Last edited by WiseOldOwl; 20-12-2013 at 07:05.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014
    I aimed for around $200 per kid.
    DS1 is getting mainly video games and books.
    DS2 is getting random bits and pieces-spiderman and batman toys, zoob, adventure time toys, and a few others. Although I made the mistake of buying online mid November and there is still no sign of most of his stuff- so this list may change.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app