+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default What are you getting your kids for Xmas? how much have you spent?

How much have you spent on your kids on Xmas this year? What did you buy them?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Way too much, on all the together I've spent 750, that include stockings presents from me an dp and sonata presents dss8 is getting a bike, a toy Karcher to wash it with, a helmet, a nerf gun and various small things in his stocking dd3 is getting a big dollhouse, dolls to go in it, learning books, a new toy pram, Jack in the box she's harassed me for all year, various small things and our new baby is getting a Bumbo, a lamaze toy and a floor play mat toy thingy and we're paying for half of a Jumparoo for him

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dd and ds both are getting 6v hummers at 250ish each via layby, then Bobalong buddies for 40 each and that's it. So $580 all up...
    There is now way I would spend this without the use of layby... I usually do the kids shopping around May/June.
    Our families go overboard when it comes to the kids, so We just get them 1 big thing each to open at home and one to open at pops house.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 14/11/14100 Posts in a week
    Dd1 is getting a TV, camp chair, sleeping bag, blingles, a small Lego set, roller skates and a Smiggle case

Dd2 is getting a bike, my first Lego, camp chair, sleeping bag, small toy planes, a small toy car, magnetic drawing set.

This is nothing compared to what the grand parents spend. MIL has tamed down after asking her to but my mum hasn't. They both got a plastic tub each filled with goodies such as glow pillow pets, slushy cups, a toy, clothes and drawing stuff from MIL. I know my mum has gone over board again on them. More than we spend on them.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I spent about $300 on 4.5 yr old ds. He is getting:

- new bike
    - books
    - DVDs
    - Lego
    - pool and beach toys
    - 'Planes' toys
    - hotwheels
    - interactive world map

MrJones&Me is offline sometimes as useless as the 'ueue' in queue
    Thanks
    Reviews
    About $200 if that??

She's getting a Lego table (I'm making it from an Ikea trofast.) Plus a book, and some little toys for her stocking and some bananas in pyjamas pyjamas.

Thanks
    Reviews
    i was thinking of for dd, a hand held nintendo console, a toy horse set, bike and a water table, for ds i thought a new bike, some games and books, tonka trucks for the sandpit and dvds, and ds2 a new ride on bike and some activity cubes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    DS is 14 months old and getting a trike ($140 I think?), a fold out couch and some Dr Seuss books. He got plenty of toys and clothes for his birthday in Oct!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    About $150 on DS.

He's getting a teepee and wooden play stuff to accompany the play kitchen he is getting from my parents.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    About $600 , mainly just a lot of little things, no really big present this year as he got the cubby and jumping castle for his birthday! Some disney planes and cars toys, play doh, superman and Spider-Man outfit, pretend food ( for his cubby) duplo, t ball set, cricket set and some pool toys plus little things for his Santa sack