+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    M2or that is so so cool I have never heard of it but so amazing and fun. Im going to remember this for next yr when ds is old enough and going to turn the milk green too haha

2. The Following User Says Thank You to pisang For This Useful Post:

M2OR  (18-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So bummed I didn't know about this till last week, where do you get the elves? My ds is 3 and is so excited this year he would so so love this oh and me a little bit too. Love christmas time!

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I find the elf creepy looking.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LifeInShadesOfGrey For This Useful Post:

babycake  (18-12-2013),callmedragon22  (18-12-2013),Purple Lily  (18-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think the adventures thing is cute but I think it's wrong to use things like Christmas to make your kids behave :/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by callmedragon22 View Post
    I think the adventures thing is cute but I think it's wrong to use things like Christmas to make your kids behave :/
    It's not really all about that. The kids already think Santa's watching- from the songs/movies/friends/etc.. the elf doesn't make much difference. My kids are well behaved anyway, it just makes them think twice if they're tired and cranky.. a little bit of an incentive- to make the elf happy, I guess? Harmless, really 😊
    He's mainly here for a bit of fun- it's like playing Santa for the whole month of December. I love it!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to M2OR For This Useful Post:

callmedragon22  (18-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by chickenfoot83 View Post
    So bummed I didn't know about this till last week, where do you get the elves? My ds is 3 and is so excited this year he would so so love this oh and me a little bit too. Love christmas time!
    There are a few places. I got ours on Amazon 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by M2OR View Post
    It's not really all about that. The kids already think Santa's watching- from the songs/movies/friends/etc.. the elf doesn't make much difference. My kids are well behaved anyway, it just makes them think twice if they're tired and cranky.. a little bit of an incentive- to make the elf happy, I guess? Harmless, really 😊
    He's mainly here for a bit of fun- it's like playing Santa for the whole month of December. I love it!
    I know more than a few people that have used him in a really negative way!! As long as it's all fun then there's nothing wrong with that

11. The Following User Says Thank You to callmedragon22 For This Useful Post:

M2OR  (18-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    My dd is almost 2 and every morning goes in search of 'Evie'. I got mine from the book depository and its a girl and they come with a book too. She's prob still a bit young to understand but dh and I are having fun.

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1387406474.949080.jpg

Riding one of my husbands transformer toys. There were dead transformers in front of this one.

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1387406567.188011.jpg

Reindeer rides

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1387406613.072138.jpg

Having a bit of a party

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Green Cheese For This Useful Post:

M2OR  (19-12-2013)