+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

Default Do businesses get a little useless at xmas time?

Im waiting on items from target that i should have recieved by the 6th, still no sign of it, target just keeps saying wait and Australia post keeps saying its in transit! My order from bloomex Australia that i ordered paid for and was having delivered to mil for what they claim is next day delivery well that's now 4 days past the supposed delivery date.

2 different companies 2 different courier/mail services all as useless as the next. Im frustrated. Money gone and items still not where they should be. It makes Xmas more stress full then it needs to be.

Share you Xmas business let downs.

HugsBunny is offline Once upon a time there was a bunny.........
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I bought my mum some pandora charms last month as her Christmas present and had to order one in. It was meant to be here by the 6th December and it still hasn't arrived. They can't tell me where it is or if it will be here in time for Christmas!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to HugsBunny For This Useful Post:

MonsterMoosMum  (17-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    We are waiting on a trampoline for DD for Christmas... Ordered 30 November and no word as yet. I'm a bit annoyed, but not worried because everyone is busier at this time of year, and I imagine a trampoline company is really busy.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to moto For This Useful Post:

MonsterMoosMum  (17-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Well i paid for my items with target mud November and according to them and aus post my items have been in transit for over 3 weeks. I think my Xmas presents have decided to go around Australia by the looks of it before touching down in Townsville lol.

Not so worried with bloomex i mean its a gift hamper and its only 4 days past what they said delivery date would be i just dislike the false guarantee. We guarantee it will.be there between 12-5pm on such and such date. Well no it wasn't.
    Although i guess some progress is that fast way has said that that item in now on a truck.in Brisbane and will be recieved by days end.

I ordered some Xmas stuff with bug w the same day as target, 5 days later it was at my doorstep.

So not all bad just some i guess

MrJones&Me is offline sometimes as useless as the 'ueue' in queue
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Useless? No, I don't think so. Overworked and crazy busy? Yes. I just think they're so busy and people are very demanding and stressed this time of year that it compounds the usual waiting times etc.

Plus some companies are too stingey to put on extra staff to help with the workload. (This excludes shops that are useless at all times if the year

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MrJones&Me For This Useful Post:

BlissedOut  (17-12-2013),FearlessLeader  (17-12-2013),fullofhope  (17-12-2013),Me&Smooches  (17-12-2013),MonsterMoosMum  (17-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Ok maybe the wrong word choice, ill admit. But when an item has been in transit for 3 weeks with no one giving answers you start to feel deflated, stressed and what not

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by crankyoldcow View Post
    I ordered something from Think Geek last Wednesday and it turned up yesterday. Was so impressed.
    Geez thats alright! I would be impressed too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by crankyoldcow View Post
    I know you wanted this to be a Christmas whinge thread, I've had really good luck with postage this Christmas - I ordered something from Think Geek last Wednesday and it turned up yesterday. Was so impressed.
    I ordered something today- hope it turns up before Christmas!

MrJones&Me is offline sometimes as useless as the 'ueue' in queue
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Don't get me wrong what's happened to you is very crappy! I'd take a stab and say it's Aus post's fault

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJones&Me View Post
    Don't get me wrong what's happened to you is very crappy! I'd take a stab and say it's Aus post's fault

More then likely, all i know is it has til the 23rd get here or this mumma will not be very happy as its half of my kiddies Xmas presents