+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wally90 View Post
    I am also on the southern end of the coast (Mudgeeraba) would it be worth starting one at the southern end and once a month or every couple of months have a combined gathering at the broad water parklands or something??? I am really wanting to connect with other mums. My daughter is 7 weeks old and she is our first.
    Id be interested! I'm southern area too!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bplus3 For This Useful Post:

Wally90  (15-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi I have 5 kids 10g,8g,7b,4g,and my 9 month old daughter 4 big ones are at school but am very interested in meeting some other mummys the broadwater would be a great place for a first time catch up , im in Nerang

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies!

A lot of you sounds close to where are friend and I just started a mummies group!
    Planning our first meet up next Thursday at Smileez!

We have a group on Facebook, which we try and keep a bit more interesting that some of the other ones floating around with craft ideas, and upcoming family events ect!!

We would love if some more like minded mummies wanted to come along and help expand our group!!

We are called the Baby Bunch and you can find us here
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/752241491467758/

Here is our group description too! Give you an idea of what we are all about, and what separates us from the rest!!

Hi Mummies!! Welcome to 'The Baby Bunch' Mum's Group!!
    We are located in Northern Gold Coast, but anyone willing can come along, including daddies!!
    This page is designed to be a place for mummies of all ages to join, make friends, arrange play dates, share upcoming events and most importantly HAVE FUN!
    As Admins (Shell + Pippa) , we will do our best to arrange regular play dates/outings and share upcoming events as well as any other things we think like minded mummies might enjoy!
    Please feel free to be yourself here, there is no judging allowed only sharing! We are each individuals with our own individual way of raising our individual children!!
    This is now YOUR COMMUNITY too!
    Please share and contribute as much as you like! Us admins have kiddies too, so we may not always be able to keep the page rolling as much as we like!
    These things might include, just checking in, upcoming family friendly events, jokes, funny pictures, mummy articles, amazing family friendly pubs or even just a nice place you enjoy on a night out, without the kids.

Looking forward to meeting some more mummy friends!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi mums and bubs
    im really wanting to join a mums group and am finding it difficult finding one. Just wondering if you're doing any meet ups?
    i have a 9 week old baby boy and I'm living near robina.
    thanks in advance!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hey seems very quiet, I have an 8week old & from tugun, feel free to pm x

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Mum & bub

Hi there, were you still interested in meeting new mums & bubs?
    I am 27 with a 7 month old son. I live in Arundel.
    I get really nervous when meeting new people & this has been the cause of not putting myself out there sooner. I really want my son Ollie, to have some friends to play with. He is such a social baby. 😃