+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default When you send the wrong message to the wrong person....

My old phone is really really slow...just forwarded a message from my mother to my husband and commented on it and sent it to my Mum instead.

I am having issues with my Mum and my childhood at the moment. So I'm angry at the moment to begin with...

I saw her during the week and all she sent me was a compliment on my appearance and the way I did my hair.... Not the fact that I was there as an award for being a woman leader in my choice of career or how well I am doing at juggling work and motherhood.it's always about the way I look my weight, my hair ...nothing of substance and usually always fake. So I made the comment to my husband " this is the best compliment she can give my hair? Like I'm playing business woman dress ups?" And sent it to her.. ****!

I can't see this ending well with the numerous amount of issues we already have..

Got me thinking anyone else done it? And if so how bad!?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yup, sent my SIL a message about a FB post the other SIL made. Except I sent it to the one with the 'feel sorry for me' FB post. By the end of the day we were talking again. I think she may have now realised that she needs to stop airing her dirty laundry in public.

In your situation either your mother will get offended and stop talking to you or she will realise how superficial she is and change her behaviour.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah well I replied again straight away to her and said "sorry I just get ****ed off when you always comment on my appearance". I also called her telling her I am currently going through child hood issues with my counsellor and I'm angry and hopefully she can be mature enough to call me back and talk this through.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was at a guys house and we were sitting on the lounge side by side and he made a comment that annoyed me so I texted a friend of mine bagging him out and accidentally sent it to him instead, as soon as I hit send I realised what i had done but it was to late his phone had already beeped and he picked it up straight away and read it...AWKWARD!!

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Angels4me For This Useful Post:

Hollywood  (14-12-2013),VicPark  (14-12-2013),~Marigold~  (15-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Angels4me View Post
    I was at a guys house and we were sitting on the lounge side by side and he made a comment that annoyed me so I texted a friend of mine bagging him out and accidentally sent it to him instead, as soon as I hit send I realised what i had done but it was to late his phone had already beeped and he picked it up straight away and read it...AWKWARD!!
    Man that is Awkward! At least you could clear it up straight away I am sitting waiting for the call or no call..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014
    I stuffed up big time doing this. I was making plans to leave my abusive ex and was exhausting all avenues, trying to find somewhere to go and the likes. It had been a particularly crappy time that week and I was updating my friend on the situation and progress I'd made in regards to leaving. I accidently sent it to the ex! Did not end well for sure!

Since then I've sent the odd wrong text. Thankfully nothing personal though.
    I should really be more careful and double check before sending.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    DP accidentally sent a text that was meant for me, to his ex wife. Whoops! Wasn't explicit or anything, but it was very clearly not for her! When he realised he sent a follow up text explaining (was pretty obvious though).

Thanks
    Reviews

Default When you send the wrong message to the wrong person....

My ex bf got a ticket for drink driving, but because he was in the army, they gave him a suspended fine/ licence loss.

I was so mad at him because I felt like he had gotten off Scott free and that he should know better than to do that any way. I text my bestie something like "why do the people we love always let us down?" (I was 18 and dramatic lol) she responded what happened and I replied "Caine. Drink Driving. Not happy"

But sent it to him. Fak. Just followed up with some rubbish about being really upset and sorry for over reacting.
    Last edited by CakeyMumma; 14-12-2013 at 19:11.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I totally sent my boss a text - about her. It was for my friend. She was a massive ****. I just blamed it on my bf at the time. He was a *** too LMAO
    Last edited by Mod-Uniquey; 20-12-2013 at 10:28.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kriista For This Useful Post:

BettyW  (14-12-2013),MsViking  (16-12-2013),VicPark  (14-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I used to be SO bad for this!

When my husband and I were dating, a big group of us were going out to dinner and a mutual friend wanted a lift with us. She lived 20 minutes in the opposite direction to where we were going so I texted hubby (then boyfriend) and said "ugh ______ wants a lift with us, sooooo annoying, we'll have to leave 40 minutes earlier to pick her up!" And you guessed it, I sent it to her!

Before hubby and I were dating (I was 15), he sent me a text when he was out with his friends and at the end said "luv ya". So I texted my best friend and said "OMG he wants me so bad, he just said 'luv ya!' to me" and accidentally sent it to him lol. It didn't scare him off, as we've just celebrated 8 years of dating and 2 years of marriage ;-)

Another time, I was having a huge dramatic teenage fight with my mum and I texted my then boyfriend, now husband, and said "she's such a $lut!" And sent it to my mum!!! I raced out and grabbed her phone and tried to quickly delete it but she wrestled it out of my hands and read it :-(

I'm much more careful now, and now that I have a smart phone, I choose the recipient first then type the message, rather than typing the message and choosing the recipient later, and haven't had a stuff up in years, thankfully!