+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by IndigoJ View Post
    Attachment 47850

This is my small hatchback with the seats. The hardest part is going up ds1s buckle, and the space between the front and back seats isnt much so the front passenger has to sit more forward. That would happen with any seat though.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Sorry to jump in but indi that extension strap join should be behind the back of the seat.. its too sort xo

Forgive me if it's not an extension strap though!

Sent from my GT-N7105T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by headoverfeet; 14-12-2013 at 23:06.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow thank you all so much! I definitely have some research to do now. Thank you for your advice and photos!

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I had a meridian, Hi liner and a maxi rider ahr. But my car is a magna so had a bit more room. Now that my boys are older I have 2 Hi liners and the maxi rider in one car and the meridian in the other, we move the hi liners as needed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    You can fit a Hi-liner or Vario (6 yr old), Infasecure Neon/Kompressor (belly bub) and Mothers Choice Nobel/Harmony/Safety 1st Custodian Plus/Maxi Cosi Goliath (2 yr old, all the same shell just different seats as they're all made by Dorel).

You can also fit a Unity and then swap to a Kompressor/Neon.

Or you could buy 2 Kompressors/Neons and buy the time your 6 year old outgrows the booster you could swap your 2 year olds Neon for a wider seat (like the MREA) to keep him harnessed longer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Subbing as I'll have 3 under 5 soon & I'm worried about the car seats

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by headoverfeet View Post
    Sorry to jump in but indi that extension strap join should be behind the back of the seat.. its too sort xo

Forgive me if it's not an extension strap though!

Extension strap? There isnt an extention on it (the capsule i assume you are talking about?) That is the top tether. My anchors are on the back of the seat so it clips on and tightens to there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by IndigoJ View Post
    Extension strap? There isnt an extention on it (the capsule i assume you are talking about?) That is the top tether. My anchors are on the back of the seat so it clips on and tightens to there.
    Cool

8. The Following User Says Thank You to headoverfeet For This Useful Post:

IndigoJ  (15-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I have 3 seats in a Holden Astra- at the moment, a maxirider, compaq and hiliner. The compaq is in the middle and has a high profile, so the other two kind of "nest" in behind the seat. They all touch, but don't put any pressure on the other seats, which the fitter assured me was perfectly safe. DD2 is 4 next week and swapping from the maxirider to a hiliner, and I'm hoping I can fit the hiliners side by side so the girls are able to do up their own seatbelts.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I had to buy 2 new slimline car seats to find a combo that worked.

I bought Infa Secure Vario (its a booster only) for 4+yr old
    Infa Secure Kompressor for baby

At the moment using current Safe & Sound seat for 2 year old, which fits with the other 2, but may upgrade to the Maxi Goliath (its a slimline convertible booster, so has harness but can later be used just with car seat).

I started an excel file listing the dimensions of the car seats, and narrowed it down to a few that were slimmest, and then went to baby shop and tried out a few combos to sit what fit.