+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default My Story...

Hi Girls...
    I have mostly been posting on the immune page but i just wanted to tell you about my story... Because i really want to help couples that are having to do IVF.

I have Endometriosis, stage 3 and im born in 1982. We started trying for a baby in 2007. After having had 5 failed IVF treamtents here in Iceland and 3 surgeries i starting looking at having IVF treatments abroud. We found a good clinic in Athens Greece. After 3 IVF´s with them i was told that i probably needed donor eggs... This was last year.

They had collected 100 eggs from my ovaries and transfered 30 good qualitiy embrios... So i found it hard to belive but since the doctor told me it was the next step for us i belived him... at the back of my mind i had for the last 2 years been thinking that there was somthing wrong with my immune system but the doctors all told me that i shouldnt be thinking about that.... Natural Killer Cells and infertility was a myth!

I did 2 rounds of ISCI with donor eggs and nothing worked...

I decided i wasnt gona lisen to any more doctors and i was gona take matters in to my own hands... Thats when i found the bubhub page and the lovely girls that were on here! They talked about immune treatments and gave me alot of good tips!
    I ended up going to England for immune testing and found out that i had high NK cells in my uterus... Had IVF nr 11 with immune drugs and now im almost 30 weeks gone with a little prinsess due in Feb!!

So now i want to give back!!!
    [removed by Admin]
    All the best for your treatments!!! Hope you will have your dream come true asap!
    Last edited by Mod-biscotti; 13-12-2013 at 06:37. Reason: Removing link - please do not use the forum to self promote

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to B123 For This Useful Post:

85Twisty  (14-12-2013),elarwood  (09-01-2014)