+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default info on getting a personal loan

Hello all

does anyone know where in Melbourne we can get a personable loan from with no credit checks?
    the fiance and I are in a bad situation at the moment and have been given a warming of an eviction notice. were so scared especially with bubs no the way we can't be living in the the car. thanks everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Without attracting ridiculously high interest I do not know. Have you contacted the salvos? They have financial planners that can help you out or point you in the direction of people who can.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    As far as I know the only places that do that sort of loan ask for a pay slip to show income and then loan you the money at a very high interest rate which defeats the purpose if your using the money to get out of financial trouble. Unless your going to be coming into some money soon that enables you to pay the loan back in full you won't be any better off.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Even high interest rate places should check credit rating. They generally put you in an even worse position. As mentioned above have you tried salvos or other similar agencies?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    When you say eviction warning notice, do you mean to remedy your arrears or are you last that?

I agree with PP's- the Salvation Army can usually help with emergency rent, financial counselling and I'm not sure on their policy or requirements but a no interest loan scheme in some states.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014
    There are the NAB step up loans for low income earners. Whilst they still most likely would perform a credit check, they are more lenient when it comes to past bad credit.
    Other than that if you are in receipt of any Centrelink payments you could look at taking advances on those.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    It depends why you don't want them do a credit check, step up loans will accept paid defaults. Fair loans will accept defaults paid or unpaid up to $1000. Neither are an easy/accept all option, step up loans take about 2 weeks to go through the process I believe. Fair loans will go through 3 months bank statements and have you write up a budget, they only offer 12 months loan terms so the repayments on the maximum amount of $3000 is $70 a week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    We were in a bad spot last year and I reached out to St Vincent de Paul. They put me in touch with another organisation who massively helped with rental payments.

They were so nice and just wonderful to talk to.

I'd recommend them over any quick finance option any day.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app