+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I like the names you're thinking for your packages - recharge, peace, rejuvenate, empower, heal, fresh...

If it's glow would that include a scrub or is it massage only?

When you're doing your logo think about your ideal customer and people you are trying to reach, who is your market? Also will you be printing things? Lots of colours can be more expensive...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Just some thoughts on drumming up business...

- go to your local school and give loyalty cards to teachers/staff, offer a trial in the staff room over a lunch time, teachers book in 5 minutes each - next time you charge the school an hourly rate
    - loyalty cards to the local gym

Thanks
    Reviews
    They say the premade logo's are sold once only but having said that I suppose someone from a contest could get the same or similar logo.

Regarding the packages at the moment they will only be massages as I don't have a qualification in beauty therapy. In the future the "only massages" may change to "day spa and massages" which may include scrubs if you know what I mean. It would depend upon the clients I get and if they are interested in me offering that.
    Last edited by firsttimemum1; 12-12-2013 at 19:21.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to firsttimemum1 For This Useful Post:

Luna Lovegood  (12-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the suggestions on ways to drum up business. I was planning on advertising through the school my kids go to.

Keep the ideas/suggestions coming...

Thanks
    Reviews
    What about any pools or yoga studios doing prenatal classes?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    In all honestly, retailing can be a little difficult when it comes to body products... but still, some essential oils, candles/burners/etc, body oils and balms that either smell beautiful or do something (like heat up the muscle or whatever), moisturisers, etc. Heat packs, body rolls, etc... things like that.

But really, I think you're going to make most of your money doing treatments.

No idea about logos... I'd hire someone to design one for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oils, body lotions, heat packs, support pillows like neck, travel, rolls for driving.

Just keep it simple for names of packages.

Single mummy to a wonderful DS (Born 11/12/2008)

Thanks
    Reviews
    In regards to logo design, can anyone recommend a company? I have looked at Little Guy Logos and Crazy Logos and also Bird Brain Logic - has anybody used either of these companies and can tell me their experiences with them (good and/or bad). A friend is currently using Logo Impressions but last time I spoke with her she still hadn't received the logo (not entirely sure why)
    Last edited by firsttimemum1; 12-12-2013 at 22:48.