+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Soothe and Rejuve Massage Therapy

Hi,

I am starting up my massage therapy business - name I have decided upon is Soothe and Rejuve Massage Therapy and now am needing your help.

I would like to offer - seated, pregnancy, relaxation, reflexology.

- Firstly, I am needing to decide on a logo - what do you think would be a unique one (found some pre-made ones), ie hummingbird, person/lady blooming out of a lotus flower, person with glow around it, tree, name of business with the letters S and R looking like feet, rippled water, face/head, hand cupping a flower with water beneath, something else (if so what).

- Secondly, If I were to sell products - what would you like to buy

- Thirdly, Packages - what names should they be? ie glow, recharge etc

I look forward to hearing everyone's suggestions.

Thanks in advance

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I think you are best to speak to a graphic designer if you want a proper logo- DIY ones look terribly unprofessional.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Try 99designs for a logo. You post a job and designers around the world compete to "win" your job. It's really simple and costs around $250.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to babyla For This Useful Post:

Atropos  (12-12-2013),Luna Lovegood  (12-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Products I'd expect to see would be body stuff, creams and lotions etc. maybe some essential oils?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Before doing your logo (or paying someone to do it), consider what kind of branding is actually going to portray the relaxed/soothing service you want to offer. Make sure that your brand really stands out and attracts your target audience too. Nothing is worse than a logo that doesn't fit with the entire brand image or a confusing brand image.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Luna Lovegood For This Useful Post:

babyla  (12-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Also Freelancer can be good for really cheap deal.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Atropos - these designs i have written above are from professional designers off Stock Logos. I have tried designing a logo myself and I agree it didn't look very professional. Hence I have started looking at the premade logo designs from professional designers.

Babyla - I looked at the portfolio for 99 designs and I didn't really like them.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by firsttimemum1 View Post
    Atropos - these designs i have written above are from professional designers off Stock Logos. I have tried designing a logo myself and I agree it didn't look very professional. Hence I have started looking at the premade logo designs from professional designers.

Babyla - I looked at the portfolio for 99 designs and I didn't really like them.
    There's not really a portfolio because there's literally 10000's of designers on there. They create a design based on your brief that you submit, so you can send pics of other logos you like etc. my mate got one done and had over 200 designs to choose from and then choose to work with her favourite to change or tweak you can't get those sorts of options in many places.

I agree with Luna too, get your branding message right and google lots of places to see what others are doing globally with their branding.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the replies.

The premade logo designs on Stock Logo allow name changes, slight changes to design, colours changes etc after purchasing them. Someone in the past has recommended Logo Tournament to me as well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    The only problem with stock logo is it someone else has the same logo as you.

Like it might be awkward if you logo is a lady coming out of a lotus flower and the local vajazzler has the same logo. You probably don't want people to confuse you