+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yep i am tired and exhausted.

We bought a house 4 months ago and I still haven't finished unpacking. I also cbf cooking cleaning etc. Im preg 27 weeks and have a 8 month old. I just want to sleep.

Hope you improve

Sent from my GT-I9195T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ozeymumof5 View Post
    I've found I've been lazy since my two eldest kids do housework for pocket money. Hmmmm, 'imagines life in a few more yrs time when I have four kids wanting pocket money'...
    My daughter is 9 months old and I already dream of the day she wants money for a toy or game - "Well the house needs to be vacuumed, sheets changed, bathroom cleaned..."

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JR03 View Post
    My daughter is 9 months old and I already dream of the day she wants money for a toy or game - "Well the house needs to be vacuumed, sheets changed, bathroom cleaned..."
    Screw the house work! I will be saying massage my feet bahaha!!

Sent from my GT-I9195T using The Bub Hub mobile app

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to monnie24 For This Useful Post:

JR03  (11-12-2013),PurpleButterfly4  (11-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    It's definitely the time of year. I'm actually saying no to a 6-week work contract extension cos I am, frankly, stuffed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep feeling fatigued more than normal for me. I've put it down to all the running around and getting things organized for all the end of year things I've done, plus my DS's birthday and his party. This weekend I look forward to just chilling at home for a couple of days.

Single mummy to a wonderful DS (Born 11/12/2008)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep I usually have a few CBF moments but the last month or so they are more frequent...for me I'm putting it down to the end of a loooong year (selling a house,moving house, building a house, family deaths and dramas)...hopefully I'll get my lil spark back in the new year

PS: I really believe that a change can be as good as a holiday. Get your hair done differently, rearrange a room in I our house or just change routine. Changing things up helps for me when I'm feeling unmotivated. (Oh and shopping and buying new shinny things )

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm lazy... But more so about things I don't like. For example I'd much rather get up and get out of the house than think about the mountain of clothes than need to be put away or the monthly accounts for DH's business that aren't going to do themselves or cleaning the house.....

Edited for a typo.
    Last edited by SpecialK; 11-12-2013 at 22:35.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I wish I could be lazy! With a DH in hospital, 2 kids to look after & a huge house to clean I don't get a chance to be lazy.

If I don't do the house work for a day, it's impossible to catch up. Laziness sounds like heaven at the moment!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BubblesK View Post
    I'm lazy... But more so about things I don't like. For example I'd much rather get up and get out of the house than think about the mountain of clothes than need to be put away or the monthly accounts for DH's business that are going to do themselves or cleaning the house.....
    I completely agree. I'm working on a project for work that is for a different business unit and I'm doing it from home in addition to my normal hours, usually late at night after bub is asleep. I'm really regretting taking it on because I feel like the way we've been instructed to do it is incorrect, it's boring and the other person on the project with me doesn't really understand what we're doing (not her fault, she should never have been out on the project in the first place) so I will clean the house, check and respond to emails, file emails, check my calendar for what I have to do tomorrow, all to avoid this silly project. Then stress that I'm not going to meet my deadline!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yep. That's me all over. My house looks like a bomb hit it. Literally.