+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Dream meanings

I am very shaken up today over some dreams I had last night and was wondering if anyone can interpret the meaning behind the dreams. Without going into each boring detail I was attacked by a big wasp, it flew over other people to get to me then but my hands and nose, then I was pinned down and raped while on holiday then because I just wanted to go home I booked a flight home only to get to the airport and forgot my paperwork so nearly missed my flight and the weirdest part of the whole airport scene was plane tickets were doughnuts!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hmm. To me, it seems like you dream contains lots of things where you are feeling afraid, a loss of control and powerless. Are you feeling overwhelmed or not in control of your life at the moment? It could indicate that you are feeling very stressed and want to gain back some power.
    Sorry if I'm totally off the mark but that is what I would read into it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    My psychologist told me it's not so much what the dream is about but what's in the background??
    It kind of makes sense with my dreams (I have a lot of strange and disturbing dreams) but I would also think there was more to it...I just don't know what? I'd love for someone to interpret my dreams but they are just too weird lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    How is everyone else in the dream behaving?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hers&Hers View Post
    How is everyone else in the dream behaving?
    Normal, no one seemed concerned about anything

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MillieMollyMandy View Post
    Hmm. To me, it seems like you dream contains lots of things where you are feeling afraid, a loss of control and powerless. Are you feeling overwhelmed or not in control of your life at the moment? It could indicate that you are feeling very stressed and want to gain back some power.
    Sorry if I'm totally off the mark but that is what I would read into it!
    Um probably a little, I am usually in control of stuff but I can't seem to get a handle on things at the moment

SuperGranny is offline Worlds best grandma! Winner 2012 - Most Helpful Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    hi loodle, I don't focus on the details of the dreams but more important is how you feel afterwards. The dream books I have read seem to list so many possibilities for just about any symbol, it is too confusing. It is like you need to analyse the feelings and how others interact, rather than the symbols. I have sometimes kept a dream journal, it makes for interesting reading. Marie.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I actually had a nap (first time ever and I had a horrible dream) and I dreamt I was lost and there was a heap of people there I knew watching me and instead of helping me they yelled at me or ignored me. I remembered on the other dreams I was either ignored or told to get over it so I think I am having some anger/resentment or unresolved feeling towards some of the people in my life