+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We only do immediate family and even then it's a secret Santa.

We do secret Santa for my DH's family which is just us, mil, fil, bil & sil, limit of $100. We still buy for the 1 niece on that side and they still buy for our DD limit of $50.
    On my side I have 5 siblings and we don't buy for each other, only the nieces and nephews. I have 5 kids to buy for on that side this year.

Then all the grandparents get a present from DD which is usually a handmade crafty thing and a photo.

I also buy for my mum & step dad.

We also have a secret Santa in my group of friends and usually one at each of our workplaces, normally a $20 limit.

My DD has so many people buy for her it's crazy. She really does get too many things, I wish I could tell some people not to buy for her.

Similar Threads

1. Christmas for a family of 3... (Soon to e 4)
    By SAgirl in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 29-11-2013, 20:24
  2. Using non-family middle names - worried about offending family
    By MrsStewart in forum Choosing Baby Names
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 24-02-2013, 13:55