+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Do you have a ds? I cant remember im sure you said you did. Its prob too late but you can get matching board shorts bahaha

Sent from my GT-I9195T using The Bub Hub mobile app

2. The Following User Says Thank You to monnie24 For This Useful Post:

SAgirl  (11-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    My Dh is a surfer also. And, he has everything.

I know you've already shopped but ...

For Birthdays and Christmas DD and I usually get DH a surfing book (biography style) with something else. He seems to really enjoy them (even though the only time he reads is on the "throne"). He usually talks to his surfing mates about them too and passes them around. For Christmas this year we've just got him the latest Parko one (which was released on 1st December).

Wetsuits are hard to buy. It really is something they need to try on.

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My DH and I have the same problem buying for each other so we do a joint activity as a Christmas present. We've done a sporting event, overnight trip, and new TV to name a few. We've started doing this for anniversaries too. Now I only have to wrack my brain on what to get him for his birthday.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Three Little Birds For This Useful Post:

SAgirl  (11-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Imsooverit View Post
    My Dh is a surfer also. And, he has everything.

I know you've already shopped but ...

For Birthdays and Christmas DD and I usually get DH a surfing book (biography style) with something else. He seems to really enjoy them (even though the only time he reads is on the "throne"). He usually talks to his surfing mates about them too and passes them around. For Christmas this year we've just got him the latest Parko one (which was released on 1st December).

Wetsuits are hard to buy. It really is something they need to try on.
    Thanks, that would be a good idea except DH doesn't read... I have no idea why, he reckons he doesn't like reading. Weirdo!

I have heard back about the wetsuit, I know his size etc and know which style he wants.

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app