+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default So annoyed with DH!

Deleted.
    Last edited by Little Miss Muffet; 10-12-2013 at 15:33.

Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    The one thing that stands out to me is your lack of support towards him trying to better his health. Total lack of belief in him. That contributes to failure. Do you vocalise this to him or only think it? A personal trainer is positive by nature, motivating, maybe thats what is drawing him to her?

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zombie_eyes For This Useful Post:

GluttonForPunishment  (10-12-2013),mummytomy2boysxxx  (10-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    It may be frustrating the he seems to swap and change his mind about fitness regularly but while he is interested i think you should support him on it. At the end of the day it benefits him physically and mentally - even if he only does it 6 months out of the year. I can admit I'm also the same and eventually fall off the bandwagon but the important thing is to keep trying (kind of like giving up smoking). If your kid/s tried something and failed you would push them to keep trying and support them yea?

Seems to me that the lady he is going to the gym with is more of an issue then him getting some exercise. You cant get mad at him at that fact shes texting him an inappropriate times, he cant control that but does he write back to her while he is bathing the kids etc or when he has a spare second?

You said there doesn't seem to be any anything sinister to any of the texts except boring topics - would this effect you the same way if it was a male?

Is there a reason you don't trust him?
    Last edited by Monkeyface1; 10-12-2013 at 14:52.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    Funniest Caption
    I can understand you need him at home in the afternoon - isnt he doing that by going in the mornings?
    Does he do work from home at night? If the messages were about work and training then i would be ok with that.
    I do find that if my DP is supporting me and being positive i tend to stick to working out alot more.
    As for him training with another woman, i know how sweaty and disgusting and ugh just yuk my dp is when he works out... I would rather him work out with anyone but me - it kinds kills the romance!
    Has he hidden his training partner from you and that is why you are so frustrated?