1. im 22, I Have been married for only 4 months to a beautiful man
2. Our 10 week old son Elijah constantly has me laughing with his facial expressions
3. Im studying to be a science teacher (i never wanted to leave school :P
4. Im outrageously dagging and would prefer a night in with peppermint tea and mrs browns boys then any fancy meal out
5. I over think everything!!
Quirk- im a sucker for a good murder mystery novel!! Jeffrey deaver dominates my bookshelf
1- I'm 33, been with my partner for 3 and a bit years, I still think he's dreamy!
2- I'm passionate about animal rescue, especially greyhounds, of which we have a gorgeous broody Goldie, who is OBSESSED with babies and children!
3- I donated a kidney to my ex husband in 2007
4- I would read books in the sun all day if I didn't have to work and clean and interact with others.
5- I have Thoracic Outlet Syndrome. My arteries and nerves are compressed in my shoulder/chest region when I do anything at shoulder height or above, or carry anything heavy, or sleep on my side, or drive a car for too long, or sit at a computer for too long (yep, that was a massive whinge! haha) or do one of my favourite things in the whole world......
Quirk- Riding motorbikes. I have a Triumph Street Triple R 675 sitting in our garage at the moment because I can't ride til after I have surgery to fix my condition.
Chucking my leathers on and hitting the twisties used to be my way of clearing my mind and was pretty much my only "hobby".
Turns out I'm s**t at knitting, boooo!
1. I'm 36 years old
2. I've been with my husband for 18 years, married 9. That makes us together longer in our lives than we were apart.
3. I love Sci Fi/Fantasy books and movies and am a bit of a geek.
4. I used to be a Web Developer before I had my now nearly 3 year old son.
5. I have a cat who goes crazy in windy weather
And I love to knit.
1. I'm engaged, together 7 years
2. Not currently ttc but found out last year that I am most-likely sub-fertile and will def have high risk pregnancies so I'm getting in early on the Information gathering and support
3. I have a cat named after a character from a fantasy novel
4. I'm a scientist
5. I love wine and cheese (who doesn't? )
& a quirk: I love vinegar, been known to drink it on occasion
Last edited by Jacqueline85; 03-08-2014 at 01:23.
1. I am 26 years old.
2. I am engaged to an army man.
3. I lived in Perth until I was 21, then moved to Brisbane for 3 months, then moved to Sydney in January 2010, now we are moving back to Perth in January 2015.
4. We are coming back to Sydney in March 2015 to get married.
5. We will then try to have a baby, however it may take time as I have PCOS.
Quirk: I ride a motorbike (Ninja 300) and I actually like playing Xbox games
1. 27, and constantly forget my age, have been getting it wrong since 22.
2. Have DD8 and DD6 to my ex fiancee. They live with him fulltime and stay with me friday-saturday.
3. I'm a dog groomer, used to be barista. Also have 2 poodles, Milkshake and Whisky.
4. I love foxes.
5. Waiting for Papa Fox (dp) to come around on the having a baby thing, as we've been together for 4 years....and im uber clucky.
quirk. I swear a lot, watch tv a lot, and love food. Also Blue is my favorite colour.
Pregnant for the first-time?
Not sure where to start? We can help!
Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!