+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    My pop says, "You can take the girl out of the country, but you can't take the country out of the girl"

Was born and lived in north Western Australia for the first six years of my life. Took me a loooong time to forgive my mum for moving us, lol.. Have moved back to live a coupe of times, since I've grown up but all the opportunities for work and study are here. Am a city girl now, with a country heart and I still long to be close to nature. We have just moved closer to the hills of Perth and it feels much more "country" to me. I'm happier, already. Plenty of pretty spots nearby, to sneak off to and heaps of animals around.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi 10fingers10toes, we sound very similar then!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    @Missjadels I'm so with you on the trashy novels - I'm a mills and boon tragic. Have you read any Wendy Holden? if you like romance novels hers are pretty great, and funny too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    • I'm a single mum with my first child (boy) of almost four months.
    • I'm a student currently studying child care although I'm interested in switching to animal studies.
    • I'm a big canine lover.
    • I live in Townsville an couldn't be happier with the friendly community.
    • I never wanted children until my first came along. At this stage he'll be my one and only.
    Quirk; I'm a natural kind of woman. No makeup if it's not necessary & very animalistic.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello!

1. I moved to Brisbane 7 years ago from Calgary, Canada. I do not miss the winter!
    2. I am a proud mum to Benjamin, who is now 4 months old.
    3. I met my husband while on a trip to Greece; the seat next to me was the only available seat left on the bus.
    4. I am an animal lover and also a proud dog foster mum, and provide them a safe place till they find their forever homes.
    5. I love the outdoors; this is a beautiful place to live as there are so many opportunities to enjoy nature!

And my quirk: Probably my love of Shakespeare; when I want a something good to read, I usually pick up something by him...I have had this love since junior high.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default My first ever post!!

Hello.....

So... here goes.. My first ever post!

1. I joined this group to get advice from ladies in a similar position to me.
    2. I have been married for 18 months to a very patient man
    3. I live in Africa

My quirk.... I hate to wear shoes...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, here goes
    1. I have just got married this year but have been together 5 years
    2. My partner and I have been TTC for 4 years, with one pregnancy ending in miscarriage. We both don't have any children YET..
    3.I am a Nurse and am currently training to be a personal trainer, I am Loud and full of life.
    4. I have amazing friends and family that I am so grateful for
    5. my Husband works away 1week on one off, and it works well but I miss him all the time..

Quirk: My husband and I treat our dog like he is our Child LOL

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi this is a cool idea,
    1) I m about to turn 25, dh is 28 and we have been together for almost 6 years and mardied for 3.5
    2) we have 2 kiddies, ds 3y and dd16m. We absolutely adore them.
    3) I only work one day a week as I like being with kids, going to the beach, parks, pool, playdates...
    4) as I grow older I am becoming more social and that is one of the reasons I joined bubhub
    5) I love baking, especially making kids bday cakes
    Quirk- I enjoy writing poems and short stories but in my mother language (I moved to australia almost 7y ago)

Thanks
    Reviews
    This does seem like a good idea!

1. I'm new to this site and obviously thinking about babies! I'm married for the second time, have a teenage step son and am 37yrs old.
    2. I work in child care, love the working with the kids part of my job, working with the other adults not so much.
    3. I lived in the uk for a few years before coming back to aus to be with my now hubby, and miss England, Europe and travelling A LOT!
    4. We have a cat, which is sometimes cute sometimes annoying (I'm more of a dog person) but my hubby is happy I let him have the cat, lol.
    5. I looooove chocolate and most other sweet things, and coffee!

Quirk - I'm a motorbike enthusiast, loooove them (just don't have one at the moment, more important things to focus on) I used to do track days, travelled across Europe on my bike, and rode it everyday! Having serious withdrawals!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi
    1.so I'm new to this site but not new to the roller coaster of IVF
    2. Been married 5 years but together 10 with my wonderful husband
    3. DH and I got a BFP first time using IVF. And we are blessed with a DD who has just turned 1. She's the light of our lives.
    4. Just booked in with our FS to try for baby#2
    5. Using Dr L Williams and concept

quirk- I love avocado cheese and vegemite sandwiches