+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm not new, but haven't spent any time on here really, so I'll do it :-)

1. I'm 26 (almost), and hopefully soon will be living with my OH!
    2. My gorgeous DD spends half her time with her father and I hate it.
    3. I don't know what I want to be when I grow up.
    4. I have the coolest pets :-) A Maremma pup called Conan, a kitten, Winter, and 3 parrots (Indian Ringnecks and a Sun conure) called Lacey, Sully and Simba :-)
    5. I have an autoimmune condition.

My quirk is...

I spent last year handraising tiny, featherless baby parrots :-) I'd love to do it again, when DP is here and we have a bigger place of our own :-)

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Daliya View Post
    I'm a Gravester.That's what us Graves Disease folks call ourselves.LOL
    @Daliya I'm a Gravester too! Although I didn't know we call ourselves that ;-) Would LOVE to chat to you about it! Haven't met anyone else who has it yet!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    1. I am only 20 years old
    2. orginially from New Zealand and moved to Melbourne at 18
    3. Been TTC for 8 months after discovered PCOS, endometriosis and a septate uterus
    4. currently waiting surgery for my uterus so we can commence our ttc journey
    5. Am a family and children's photographer

quirk - i make TTC youtube videos and love anything and everything creative.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Over the years, everytime I have typed a question into Google (because Google knows everything!) about parenting or just being a woman - with children , the first response always directs me to bubhub.
    So, I've finally joined .

1. I have been with my husband for 13years (our first date was for my 17th birthday) and we've been married for 9years in October.
    2. We have FOUR kids - aged 8, 6, 4 & 3. They drive me bat crap crazy , but I wouldn't have them any other way! Unconditional love.
    3. My husband and I are Christian and we are bringing up our kids to know Jesus. Sunday's in our house are church days.
    4. I turned 30, two weeks ago from the date of writing this. I dreaded turning 30, the day I turned 29.
    5. I've just finished writing a book. It's in editing stages .

Quirk: I'm a bit of a 'Sims 3' freak. If I start playing, the family runs out of clothes, dishes pile up in the sink and the kids may or may not miss school for like, a week . Dreading the day I get my hands on 'Sims 4'..
    Last edited by MissKath; 07-06-2014 at 09:37.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MissKath For This Useful Post:

10fingers10toes  (15-06-2014),oozzle  (07-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by MissKath View Post
    Over the years, everytime I have typed a question into Google (because Google knows everything!) about parenting or just being a woman - with children , the first response always directs me to bubhub.
    So, I've finally joined .

1. I have been with my husband for 13years (our first date was for my 17th birthday) and we've been married for 9years in October.
    2. We have FOUR kids - aged 8, 6, 4 & 3. They drive me bat crap crazy , but I wouldn't have them any other way! Unconditional love.
    3. My husband and I are Christian and we are bringing up our kids to know Jesus. Sunday's in our house are church days.
    4. I turned 30, two weeks ago from the date of writing this. I dreaded turning 30, the day I turned 29.
    5. I've just finished writing a book. It's in editing stages .

Quirk: I'm a bit of a 'Sims 3' freak. If I start playing, the family runs out of clothes, dishes pile up in the sink and the kids may or may not miss school for like, a week . Dreading the day I get my hands on 'Sims 4'..

I was EXACTLY the same with Sims 3! My poor kids...

What kind of book have you written?

Thanks
    Reviews
    1. I've been happily married 6 years now and love my in-laws.
    2. Before baby boy, I loved playing World of Warcraft. I played as a healing class for 6 years pve and pvp.
    3. My husband and I are musicians. We play mainly for churches.
    4. I'm an Allied Health Assistant for QHealth and love my job and work mates.
    5. I practise yoga.
    Quirk: In my spare time (haha) I enjoy researching religions and psychology.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sons of Anarchy!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    1. 27 years old
    2. Engaged and partnered for nearly six years
    3. We have a 4-year old son, who I adore and who drives me na-nas, as well..
    and a 10-year old step-son, who is amazing and clever and funny, too.
    4. We're currently building our first home. Impatient and excited!!
    5. I have just given up my part-time job/cadetship to concentrate on finishing my studies (double degree, science and business) AND start practicing for baby no. 2

Quirk: I'm a girly but I'm interested in the gory and wonderful - medical, forensics, psychology, death, criminology.. Pretty sure, I'm not alone there!

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi everyone, excellent thread.

1. working, studying, living on the sunshine coast.

2. favourite band is my morning jacket.

3. hobbies: sleeping and reading.

4. pregnant with 3rd mini-me.

5. loves basketball + mountain bikes

# can see more colours than most other people.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great thread, sorry I missed it initially.

1. I am 30 years old, closer to 31.
    2. Married for 6 months this week and together for 5 years next week.
    3. We have two dogs, we adopted two labs, one passed away from bone cancer which was immensely hard and we recently got a 4 mth old pup who is adorable but cheeky.
    4. We have built a house, bought two investments and worked very very hard.
    5. I have multiple conditions and suffer from anxiety and stress - hard to manage.

My quirk would be that I grew up in the outback and the bush but now I'm a city girl. I miss the bush every day and feel like I suffer withdrawal symptoms sometimes.