+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hiya Bubhubbians,
    Okay, newbie on a prowl here.Bear with me!
    1. I'm 35 years old,married for 7 years(and counting) to a great guy who is 7 years older after a brief courtship of 7 weeks.No kids yet.Been on TTC mode for ..yup, you guessed it, 7 years.
    2. I'm a Gravester.That's what us Graves Disease folks call ourselves.LOL
    3. Going for my first IVF appointment in April this year.Scared ****less.
    4. Migrated from Borneo.
    5. I have two rescue-cats who are total weirdos.

Quirk:Currently obsessed with British authors (be it classic literature or contemporary).My inner-monologue has a British accent.I think I need help.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Daliya For This Useful Post:

MrsKK  (24-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Mrs. Snowman,
    I know what you meant about reading novels on repeat.I kept having a Harry Potter bookathon every fortnight!

Thanks
    Reviews
    1. I have been with my partner for 5years, married for almost 3years
    2. I am a massive animal lover but we have no pets because my husband is allergic to everything
    3. I come from a family of 7 kids
    4. I am a store manager
    5. I am training to become a make up artist
    quirk i love make up so much that i could open my own store with the unopened products i have in my house

Thanks
    Reviews
    1. Our baby is due ten days before our first wedding anniversary.
    2. I met my husband in East Timor and followed him to Brisbane.
    3. My user name comes from the town of Burrill Lake where I used to live.
    4. I enjoy reading, knitting and quilting.
    5. My husband and I were training for a half marathon. I stopped when I found out I was pregnant - I couldn't run and breathe at the same time!

Quirk
    I flew to Hawaii just to be on the inaugural Hawaiian Airlines flight from Brisbane - Honolulu. I only spent 72 hours in Hawaii. My friends thought I was nuts but I had a blast and would do it again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    This is a great idea... I was so nervous because I couldn't figure out how to step up and start interacting with people on here...

So here goes...
    1. I'm 27 and living in brisbane... But haven't been living here for long enough to get socially established at all!
    2. I've been in a same-sex relationship with someone who means the world to me (when she's not driving me around the bloody bend) for the last 7 years.
    3. We've been talking about babies for the last five of those years... And now we're finally coming up to the fertility appointment in July!!
    4. I work in community detention with underage refugees and asylum seekers... And as controversial as that usually is, I absolutely LOVE my job!
    5. I also study at the same time... I'm halfway through a double degree in psychology and social work.... And it feels like it will NEVER end. *eye twitch*
    And my quirk... In my spare time I love slack lining (like a mix between a tightrope and a trampoline), hula hooping, yoga and rock-climbing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey all, nervous newbie here, so bear with me.

1. I'm 25 and have been with my 28 de facto for 6 1/2 years

2. He was an instant hit with my family, moved in with us a month later and saved our lives and house from burning up 2 months after that, figured he was worth keeping around after that.

3. Never thought I'd like to be a mum but last 3 years it's been all I can think about so we've been TTC a bit more actively since then, but have never really used protection so to not have anything... it's been hard every month to have my period come.

4. But I'm currently 10 days late! Yay! I went to the doc today and will have the blood test result tomorrow, did so in secret, don't want to get anyone's hopes up but my own.

5. Obsessed with cows. I used to show them for my high school and have dozens of cow toys.

Quirk: Well my family knows this but I hate cooking desserts but am really good at it apparently, so much so that my mum's colleagues are starting to make orders for future treats

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Violet Biscuit For This Useful Post:

MrsKK  (24-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi!

1. I've been married for 2 months

2. I'm from nz and hope to relocate us back there after baby (whenever that may be!!)

3. I'm a flight attendant and am totally over it

4. We have a crazy cat who managed to climb the wardrobe shelves today and get stuck up the top.

5. I have cystic fibrosis and am totally healthy, no one would ever know.

Quirk - I have supersonic hearing and even the sound of dh rubbing his hands together in another room can annoy me! Hahaha
    Last edited by Rara1982; 22-04-2014 at 22:13.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello all ... I've been reading the forums for awhile and figured it was time to jump in I am really enjoying the five things and a quirk! Slacklining looks awesome!

Here is my contribution:

1. I met my husband over ten years ago playing a text based online mud and moved hemispheres to be with him.
    2. I have had an obsession with books and stationary items (nothing like an unwritten notebook!) ever since I can remember.
    3. I enjoy listening to music whenever I can, but unfortunately I don't have the voice to sing along.
    4. I love listening to thunderstorms and watching the rain come down while rugged up inside.
    5. My meal of choice is Breakfast for anytime of day. Breakfast for Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner or Snacktime... Especially if it involves maple syrup and bacon. Yum.

One of my quirks: I have an extensive collection of recipe books and recipes gathered from the web in order to construct my own ultimate cookbook... Despite being able to count the number of recipes I have actually attempted from my treasure trove on my hands I am still compelled to continue to stockpile new ones!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    1. I grew up in rural WA but happily call the city my home
    2. I met my DH when I was 16, been together for 10 years and married for 5
    3. We went through IVF/ICSI to get our DD even though I can conceive naturally (MFI)
    4. I LOVE being a SAHM with my (almost) 10 month old
    5. We bought our house when I was 20

Quirk: if I eat sugar I get headaches...avoiding it is hard!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to caketin For This Useful Post:

dancingbutterfly  (26-04-2014)

BH-KatiesMum is offline Community Manager
    Winner 2008 - The most optimistic poster
    Winner 2014 - Most Helpful Moderator
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    great thread

1 - I am turning 42 this year
    2 - been with DH for 22 years, married for 14
    3 - I am no. 3 of 4 daughters ... and am the first of us to actually have a girl child
    4 - I really, REALLY like chocolate
    5 - I have a new job, which I start on Monday ... that I am really excited about

and a quirk - I really like watching professional cycling. So much so that I joined a forum for chatting about it