1. I am 25 and my hubby 24 been married 6 1/2 months
2. We have 1 kitten 5 1/2 months old, 1 puppy 4 1/2 months old, 1 kitten 11 weeks old and 1 puppy 10 weeks old.
3. Even with all that we are trying for our first child! Crazy I know!
4. We are a mixed race family, Indian and Australian, even our pets are mixed race! 2 black, 1 red, 1 yellow!
5. I am trying to start my own online clothing business so my husband can stop working 2 jobs as its too much on him
Quirk - I have a really good head to remember tv and movies and historical things but sometimes I can't remember what I did earlier in the day.
1) I am 36 years old, been married for 10 years in May, beeping TTC for 6 years and no luck so far.
2) on valentines day it is my 12-year anniversary of being in Australia (originally from USA), been a citizen for 3 years
3) i have two dogs, 1 cat, 3 chickens, and some fish I am raising to eat in an aquaponics set up
4) I live on two acres outside of Townsville, QLD, which is over grown and needs some serious attention
5) I love reading books
Quirk: most of the things I do are quirky... It's just who I am.
Last edited by Soques; 13-02-2014 at 07:17.
Cool idea!! Much more fun than trying to think up an intro
1. DH and I have been married and TTC for 15 months, together for 3.5yrs
2. 2 years ago we decided (for fun) to pack up our car and move 5,000 klms away from everyone we know in Brissie to live in Perth!
3. I love camping and being in the outback, but am also a total home body
4. I'm a total West Wing addict...I've watched it so many times but when I watch an ep it's like the first time I've seen it 😎
5. I have severe endo, lap and dye last August to diagnose and laser it. just finished our assessment cycle and waiting for follow up appointment in early March with doc to find out next steps. Hoping I won't need them though 😉
Quirky - I LOVE ironing! Not many people know...DH likes to pay me out for it at every chance lol
Oh this is fun! I love the cleaning naked Quirk!!!! Lol, hilarious, but so makes sense :-).
1. Married 4 years and TTC #1
2. I am a high level athlete, I complete in down hill and cross country mountain biking and my hubby came 5th in world champs this year in same sport!
3. I have 2 siberian husky's and 2 horses and I complete in endurance horse riding.
4. Completely freaking out how pregnancy and baby will effect my extreme sport lifestyle.
5. Work as a scientist but i am studying education.
Quirk!: I quit my high paying secure government job to be a snow boarding instructor last winter - was a lot of awesome! But missing money right now and can only find part time work, lol, was so worth it!
1. I am 24 and am a RN.
2. I am working on my 2nd post grad certification currently
3. I love water sports
4. I am saving for my first house and can't wait to get it
5. I want to get my motorcycle license soon.
Quirk: My 2-3 year plan involves getting my house and becoming a foster parent for a young child who needs a home.
This thread is great!
1. I am 30, DP is 33, we have been together for 7 years and bought a house together 2 years ago
2. We have been TTC #1 since October 2013
3. I am the middle of 5 children (4 girls and 1 boy)
4. I work in the superannuation industry
5. I am studying nutrition as a personal interest
Quirk: I hate having nails more than a few mm long and I trim mine right down every couple of weeks!
Great idea! I'm not new but hoping I can join in?
1. I am a sahm
2. I love reading but struggle to find books I enjoy
3. I talk too much
4. I would love to be a doula
5. I have been engaged for 7.5yrs
Quirk. I have been breastfeeding for 2387 days.
Me + DF
DS1- Sep '07
DS2- Nov '08
DD- July '11
Our family is complete!
Gestational Surrogate- FET#1 March '14
So not a new member but I want to play anyway.
1. Been defacto with a great guy and part time step mum to his two boys for 4 years.
2. We have a gorgeous 10mnth old DD who is our rainbow after the storm of loosing our first.
3. I love animals and currently have 2 dogs, a cat, a snake, a spider, 4 birds, fish and the bugs I farm to feed the spider and birds. I have plans to expand.
4. I love painting and reading and am pretty decent at both (through tons of practice).
5. I'm building my herb garden finally and using it to avoid the dishes which I despise. Wish my house would fit a dishwasher in it.
quirk: I like making lists, then subsequently forgetting they exist and winging it.
I'm Ellie...and here goes...
1. I'm a housekeeper-cum-cook-cum-homeschooler-cum-erstwhile elementary school teacher to my three kids, all under ten.
2. You can generally find me with my hair all dishevelled and with an apron on, chasing one of my naughty darlings around the house to persuade them to eat something.
3. I love chocolate. Chocolate doughnuts, chocolate pastries, chocolate rolls, chocolate cakes, chocolate anything.
4. My husband calls me a dramatic bedtime story teller. I can concoct super engaging tales at the drop of a hat. That's actually how my kids go to sleep everyday.
5. I just learnt how to drive a car plus how to swim so I am thrilled.
QuirK: I am a habitual sniffler even when I don't have a cold. Super-irritating I know. But a quirk is a quirk is a quirk.
Pregnant for the first-time?
Not sure where to start? We can help!
Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!