5 things and a quirk | Page 2 | Bub Hub
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    1. I've just moved into a new area in Brisbane with my fiance, 6 month old beautiful daughter and 6 year old step son.
    2. We have 2 pet snakes named Celia and Julius
    3. I'm pretty dorky and have a ridiculous since of humor (I'm told)
    4. My daughter started crawling 2 days ago!!!!!!!!! YAY YAY YAY BRING ON THE TODDLER GATES
    5. I'm told I'm a little OTT with glass cleaner and mirror wax. (Can you tell I ran out of interesting things after 4?)

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Butterscotch For This Useful Post:

Little Miss Sunshine  (14-01-2014),Mod-Allymumtobe  (15-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great idea!
    1. I live in Sydney's Inner West
    2. But I grew up in the USA
    3. And lived in the UK before moving to Australia
    4. I'm pregnant and due 3 Aug
    5. I'm a researcher and PhD student
    Quirk: I used to be a competitive jump roper!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to starlina For This Useful Post:

almai  (24-03-2015),clbj  (25-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hello
    1. I'm a single mum to my 5yr old son
    2. I'm happily single and no plans to have another partner in the future at all.
    3. I'm doing the SAHM thing but will be going back to study soon, so I'm enjoying the last few weeks of "holidays".
    4. I live on the Gold Coast but dream of moving to the country one day.
    5. I love to sing and music makes me feel better.

Quirk - I have been involved in Girl Guides since I was 6yrs old (I'm 32yo now), and I've been a Leader for about 13years.

Single mummy to a wonderful DS (Born 11/12/2008)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Love this

I've already done my 5things and a quirk but just wanted to say I love this post, its a great way to introduce yourself :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, so lovely to meet you all at so many different stages along your journeys!
    Here's me:
    1. Have been married to the man of my dreams (and TTC) for nearly a year, together for 4.
    2. Eldest sibling of 5 - plenty of practice for motherhood I think/hope!
    3. Currently trying to buy a new home to hopefully spur along the conception but can't agree on what we want!
    4. Manage a design/advertising studio and love my job, so while I'm in a rush to conceive, I'm also not!
    5. We own a butcher shop and I sometimes work there on Saturdays which is fun and gross and hilarious and painful all at the same time.

>> And my quirk is that I feel like at 32 I'm too old to say I'm a WRX driving, trance music addict out loud without people thinking there's something wrong with me... I really don't fit the stereotypes!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Totally love this idea.

I'm....:
    1. 34, married to the love of my life for 3 years, together 10.5
    2. Born in England, raised in NZ, been in Oz 8.5 years.
    3. just starting our journey ttc #1 (mirena out wed, AF started yesterday, baby making starts next week )
    4. 6 months and 2 subjects away from completing my accounting degree, though I've been working as an accountant for over 8 years.
    5. just been diagnosed with mild hereditary sleep apnoea.
    Quirk - I have two 10 yr old Persian cats which doesn't in itself make me a nutty cat woman.................. but the fact I used to travel all over the country most weekends putting them in cat shows does
    - they won lots and have been retired a couple years now!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone!
    1. I'm 24, DH is 25. We've been together for 6 years,married since May last year.
    2. I'm a nurse. I work in ED. I sort of love chaos.
    3. I love to dance. I currently do swing with a bit of jazz
    4. Sometimes I like cooking. Sometimes I just don't.
    5. We have no children and no pets, but I recently got a positive urine BHCG so it looks like I'm up the duff!!!!

Quirk: I'm a vintage feminist. i love vintage clothes but I also love my iphone and antibiotics and voting. I love Harry Potter more than you can imagine. I sort of read the novels on repeat.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mrs Snowman For This Useful Post:

Mummykate28  (09-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi!
    1. I'm 25 and my other half is 27.
    2. We live in Narre Warren at my MIL's so we can save some cash and buy our first
    home - worth mentioning that she is the best MIL ever....thankfully I don't wake up daily wanting to strangle her
    3. I have a 2 year old German Shepherd who is my other main man - I adore animals!
    4. I work full time as a site manager in the petrol/convenience industry and too be honest I hate my job.....so im currently on the search for bigger and better things!
    5. We got our first BFP last week but find out today if we lost our bub or not after some heaving bleeding. :thumbdown:

And my quirk?

I have lots.....but here's just one.....I can put any word into alphabetical order instantly......as long as I have heard the word before.....weird I know.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to bubbywatts For This Useful Post:

Mummykate28  (09-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    This is great! I love everyone's post so far!!

This is me 😊

1. I am 27 been with my partner for 4 years in June.
    2. The day of our engagement party in August 2012 I found out I was pregnant with our first baby (son now 9.5 months old) so I had to pretend drink the whole night. Think lemonade with crushed lime in a short glass. Lol
    3. Currently pregnant with number 2 due in July... Quietly freaking at the age gap!!
    4. I have another baby, William a 3 year old Himalayan kitty. He's purrrrfect!
    5. Gold Coast living, albury born and raised. Don't miss it at all!!!

My quirk... Umm... Well I really am a crazy cat lady, I love William a lot. I take him outside for supervised play time, we go for trips in the car to get drive thru coffee (for me, he just looks pretty for the drivethru girls😉).. I walk him on a leash at the pet stores when I buy his food! Hahaha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mummykate28 View Post
    This is great! I love everyone's post so far!!

This is me 😊

1. I am 27 been with my partner for 4 years in June.
    2. The day of our engagement party in August 2012 I found out I was pregnant with our first baby (son now 9.5 months old) so I had to pretend drink the whole night. Think lemonade with crushed lime in a short glass. Lol
    3. Currently pregnant with number 2 due in July... Quietly freaking at the age gap!!
    4. I have another baby, William a 3 year old Himalayan kitty. He's purrrrfect!
    5. Gold Coast living, albury born and raised. Don't miss it at all!!!

My quirk... Umm... Well I really am a crazy cat lady, I love William a lot. I take him outside for supervised play time, we go for trips in the car to get drive thru coffee (for me, he just looks pretty for the drivethru girls😉).. I walk him on a leash at the pet stores when I buy his food! Hahaha
    I'm from Albury as well! What a small world.

Sent from my GT-N7105T using The Bub Hub mobile app