Hello, I am new to this whole baby business thing and came here because I think I might be pregnant. Looking for some advice and tips. Here it goes:
1) my partner is 34 and I am 33. We live on the Northside of Brisbane.
2) I am originally from Canada but I have now been in Australia for ten years.
3) we have a beautiful staffy fur baby named Rory
4) I used to weight over 140kg and now weight 70(ish) and had been diagnosed with PCOS.
5) Just this week had just gotten used to the idea of a childless existence. But now I am unexpectedly excited.
The one quirky thing is after 10 years of living here I still can't say aluminium the Australian way.