+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok I'll give this a go

1. My partner and I are 42. We've been together for 12 months. We've know each other since we were 20. He had a crush on me but I took 20 years to fall in love with him. Wish I hadn't taken so long.
    2. We don't have any pets - yet. Hoping for a puppy in the new year.
    3. No babies - yet. My early menopause is making it difficult. Going to try ED.
    4. I work in WA but live in Vic. I fly in and out every two weeks. Yes, I know, doesn't improve the baby making process.
    5. I love travelling overseas and camping. This is starting to feel like I'm putting an ad on a dating website

My quirk....I talk to myself. Out Loud. All the time. Yes I'm the crazy lady you see across the road chatting away to herself.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Offshorechick For This Useful Post:

mummybear13  (12-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I guess you have to start somewhere so here goes:
    1. I am 44 and started looking into anonymous donor sperm to have a family of my own last year
    2. I didn't realise how supportive most of my friends and family would be about the whole concept and it has made me appreciate them even more
    3. I love spending time with friends and family, doing anything really
    4. I some times love just staying at home and spending time by myself
    5. I am a romantic at heart but practical in every day life

My quirk - I'm a real tomboy at heart

Thanks
    Reviews
    Here we go.
    1. My partner and I have been together for 7 years and were married this year.
    2. We've had a crazy year: renovating, wedding, OS holiday and now our first baby on the way.
    3. We have two doggies
    4. I work as a high school teacher and my hubby does FIFO
    5. I love to cook and garden

Quirk - I was addicted to the Bold and the Beautiful for years (my guilty pleasure)... have not watched it for the last 3 months though.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default All new to me

Hi, so this is all new to me too. I have never been one to participate in any kind of public group and forum so here we go.

1. I'm 30, married and been with my husband since high school and this is our first due in June.
    2. we have a very fearful cat and a mad as anything chocolate lab. When I say mad I mean she is absolutely nuts!!! Hey she makes my day fun
    3. Like most I love action movies and chilling with my husband with pizza and wine ( oh god I miss red wine Friday! Haha)
    4. Looooooove to shop and at the moment finding difficult fitting into what I love. Sooo many nice clothes this season.
    5. Love cooking and listening to a very eclectic taste in music from Michael Buble, creedence Clearwater revival to Alter Bridge, husband is a chef but I cook better than him. Obsessed with Jamie Oliver.

Quirk
    Ummm a tough one as I feel pretty normal. I guess it would be my music taste. I'm often told i was born in the wrong era.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Community Spirit

Google searching for advice and a thread from bubhub popped up. Scrolled through and definitely could use the advice. So here's me:

1. I'm 28 although I've been told on many occasions that I've lived through enough already to be 48.
    2. I have two beautiful children that are my soul, I would give anything & everything for them. I have a partner that stresses me out and thinks I'm crazy - perfect insanity!
    3. I work full time but have recently found a new passion that will eventually provide a full time income without the long hours. Hope!
    4. I love getting outside - two dogs definitely help. Enjoy exercise but find myself thinking of the numerous tasks I could be doing instead.
    5. I love food ~ hate having to cook it ~ if it wasn't for my obsession with quality food!!

Quirk... Gladly sit & watch children's cartoons ~ with or without my babies home

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone! I am new here

1. I am 26, and my partner of about 2 years is 21. He was ready for babies before me haha
    2. I am currently pregnant with my first child! We hope it is a girl, but any healthy baby would be nice!
    3. I have bipolar and anxiety, and have just returned to the workforce after 2 years break. I LOVE my new job, it involves mainly admin so far and is for a roofing company. I have been told I am a very valuable employee and will be given extra jobs soon, so I am very pleased!!
    4. I LOVE doing creative and crafty things, however I would not say I am great at it haha. Its the thought that counts right?
    5. My favourite things are food (this involves eating food, cooking food, watching the food channel <3), my lovely friends, horrible 80's and 90's music, comic books and picnics near the beach!

Quirk.... I tend to talk to inanimate objects, and act as though they do have life. For example, my favourite blanket is called Reginald and my neck heat pack is called Leopold. If I was to accidentally drop Leopold or Regi I would probably apologise to them! haha. Some call me crazy but I refuse to believe.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Amskay For This Useful Post:

BettyV  (26-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hello 👋

Hi All,

Long term reader of posts I've now decided to jump in and contribute!

Things about me

1. I am a mum to a 3yr old and a 5mth old.

2. Married to my hard working childhood sweetheart.

3. I love baking but need to practice more.

4. I love one born every minute!!

5. I find things like this quite hard lol

My quirk is I have a strange obsession of needing to spit into sinks and toilets then wash it down! I try not to do it at other people's house but will in public bathrooms!

😊

Thanks
    Reviews

Default First post ever!

Hi!

I decided to come on here to communicate with other mums as I'm currently going stir crazy at home! I haven't yet left the house with my daughter on my own.

1. I arrived in Australia from South America when I was a young child.
    2. I'm a secondary school teacher (science and maths)
    3. I'm 31 and married.
    4. I gave birth to our first child 7 weeks ago.
    5. I love cooking. I'm missing being able to do it at the moment.

Quirk: I love Disney movies!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Newmum2016 For This Useful Post:

Cevapa  (02-03-2016),Kazza78  (02-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Newmum2016 View Post
    Hi!

I decided to come on here to communicate with other mums as I'm currently going stir crazy at home! I haven't yet left the house with my daughter on my own.

1. I arrived in Australia from South America when I was a young child.
    2. I'm a secondary school teacher (science and maths)
    3. I'm 31 and married.
    4. I gave birth to our first child 7 weeks ago.
    5. I love cooking. I'm missing being able to do it at the moment.

Quirk: I love Disney movies!
    Hello. I just replied with your other post

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, we are moving to NSW later this year from the UK so I'm joining for advice (particularly about education, I'm going to post about eldest DS there) and info and just because I'm super excited about all things Australian!

1. I'm 44 and DH is 37(!), we have been together 18 years
    2. We have 4 children aged from 17-1
    3. Our lovely doggie is a Jackawawa, we are hoping to bring him with us
    4. I am a keen (geeky!) photographer
    5. We love the outdoor life, camping, cycling, walking etc

My quirk- I have wanted to live in Australia since I was a very horsey little girl and read Elyne Mitchell's series of books about The Silver Brumby!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to AnguaVonUberwald For This Useful Post:

Cevapa  (19-03-2016)