+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default 5 things and a quirk

Love this thread

1. I'm 38 and DH is 35, we went to high school together (never knew eachother) but met on oasis active dating site and now happily married

2. We have been TTC since getting married 4 years ago

3. Can finally say we're expecting our first baby boy due on our anniversary in November (30 weeks pregnant - thought I'd never get there but have - so don't give up) {IVF baby}

4. Im obsessed with travelling - luckily DH works for an airline so we get cheap flights

5. I like seeing my bank account in even numbers or rounded up nicely (e.g if our loan or credit card is a weird number $134,524.10, I would pay the $524.10 to make it $134000 etc)

* Weird fact (like the last one wasn't weird lol)
    I can't stand mince meat - it grosses me out
    Last edited by Cevapa; 13-09-2015 at 02:08.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default My 5 things & a quirk......

1) I'm 44 & have one beautiful, wacky 11 year-old daughter whom I adore
    2) I've Been happily married to her father for 13 years, who is the most wonderful supportive husband & father
    3) I was a journalist before I married but chronic pain & fatigue stopped me from doing that kind of work much to my devastation.
    4) I'm now a Company Director working from home, as well as a stay at home Mum.
    5) I love to do art & craft, am a ravenous reader, & when my health allows I love to go out in our tinny with family & swim & fish. If we're lucky we have wonderful close encounters with Dolphins & seals. Sometimes we can see whales breaching all the way from our property on the WA coast (in the hills of Dunsborough).
    Quirk: Where do I start! I'm obsessed with & collect art, vintage & unusual furniture....

Thanks
    Reviews

Default 5 things

1. I've been with my husband for six years in December and married 💍 for 1 in November.
    2. Our rescue kitty, Maverick 🐈, is our beloved fur child and snuggles me every night
    3. I work as a social worker and its beyond stressful but has its good times
    4. None of my immediate family live in the same city 😢
    5. We fell pregnant four months in to our TTC journey but lost it at 6 weeks.

Quirk: my husbands family live in the same street as us, including a brother behind us and a sister next door.

Thanks
    Reviews
    1. I have been with my partner for 5years, married for almost 3years
    2. I am a massive animal lover but we have no pets because my husband is allergic to everything
    3. I come from a family of 7 kids
    4. I am a store manager
    5. I am training to become a make up artist
    quirk i love make up so much that i could open my own store with the unopened products i have in my house.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone,
    What a great way to introduce ourselves. I just joined the forum today, so here goes:
    1. I am 28
    2. I am 9 weeks pregnant (yayyyyy!)
    3. I was bitten by the travel bug very young, and have been fortunate to travel the world, many times.
    4. I am very close to my family (Mum, Dad & little sis is my best friend)
    5. I LOVE music, it is a big part of my soul.

And my 'quirk' - I collect keepsakes - and have a giant box of memento's like my primary school uniform, the wristband from the school dance I had my first kiss etc. It's the past that makes us who we are

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello!!

1. I'm 31 years old
    2. We live in Albury/Wodonga
    3. We have one dog - who is our fur baby!
    4. My husband and I have been together for 12 years, married since May of this year, and pregnant with bub #1
    5. We had a miscarriage at 8 weeks in February this year

Quirk: I wanted to be a teacher ever since I was little, but did intro to law as a first year subject at uni, fell in love with it, and have been a lawyer for 8 years now!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default My name is Elizabeth :)

Hey guys!
    1. Im 25 years old and my partner is 30
    2. We met on Tinder! It was supposed to be a fling but i never left his house! (Litterally moved in then we've been living together full time for a year. We have had a very intense 'getting to know you' part of our relationship being in the same house but we both feel like we want the same things and have the same expectations.)
    3. Im not actively trying for a bub but we're not preventing or using any contraception. Whenever it happens, great.
    4. Im a proud RAAF Girlfriend
    5. Im a hairdresser!

My quirk:
    Im a gamer geek addicted to world of warcraft and watching/reading sci-fi and fantasy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys,

New to this sort of thing so bare with me

1. I have been with my partner for nearly 7 yrs.
    2. We have been ttc for a year now.
    3. I'm 36 so def feel like my clock is ticking.
    4. I seriously love travelling and feel stuck when I haven't been anywhere for a while. Not sure how this will work once I have kids (hopefully)...?
    5. I really suck at coming up with 5 things about myself... oh the pressure!!

Quirk - Reality TV. Hate me for it but I love it - especially anything love related!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi! My name is Sarah 30 years old. I'm new in this too!! Starting my IVF shots this Thursday! Trying to mentally prepare myself!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hiyah, everyone!

I'm new, my name is Jaz. 😊

1- I'm a 23 y/o CCL, Furr Baby Mumma, and Wife.
    2- I have Balanced Translocations.
    3- I'm awaiting surgery for a Lumbarsacral Discectomy, and live in constant chronic pain.
    4- I'm hoping (fingers crossed) to start my studying soon! I will be a writer, YA and Childrens' Fiction mostly.
    5- I suffer from GAD and Severe Depression, and am an introverted bookworm with a love of all things blue!

My biggest quirk is having the tendency to freak out when I have dry hands, if I don't have any hand cream near by. But my Husband would tell you my biggest quirk is my personality. 😜😜😜