Reviews
    All the best for your ivf procedure !

Thanks
    Reviews

Default 5 things and a quirk

Hi Everyone,

Here I go!

1. Been with my DP for 5 1/2 years.
    2. We have a growing family...2 doggies, 1 cat & a new tropical fish tank.
    3. My DP and I have been TTC for 4 years.
    4. I was born in the UK and came to beautiful Western Australia when I was 5 years old and still loving it.
    5. I love gardening and my veggie patch.

Quirk:
    I'm an avid family history researcher :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone!

1. I have been married to my DH for 7 years.
    2. We became foster parents to 2 girls (aged 2 and 4) last year after becoming resigned to the fact that we would never have children of our own (3 failed IVF procedures 5 years ago - m/c)
    3. I am now 8W5d pregnant (miraculous baby) and extremely stunned (and anxious - I have low progesterone)
    4. We also have 2 dogs
    5. I am now a stay at home mum - which now looks like it might be an extended arrangement.

Quirk:
    My foster daughters' mother shares the same birth date as me and recently found out that she is pregnant too and due the same week as me... This means that if we are asked to foster the new baby, my baby will become a twin!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to bugalugs77 For This Useful Post:

MonkeyMumma  (25-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    All the best! Enjoy your pregnancy journey

Thanks
    Reviews

Default What a great idea!

Hi all!
    I'm new to this so here goes!
    1. I'm a chef by trade, currently working in a hight school and have studied training and assessing, about to take on a course in nutrition and dietetics.
    2. I've been with my husband for 7 years, married for 2.
    3. I've got two fur babies, they are pug x Jack russell and keep me busy!
    4. I had my 28th birthday last month and have no idea where the time is going!
    5. I haven't been diagnosed with PCOS but I have had two major surgeries to remove giant cysts off both my ovaries (still have both my ovaries luckily, even if they are a bit scarred and malformed!)

We've been TTC since December last year and we're both eager to become parents as soon as possible

Thanks
    Reviews

Default here goes

Let's see what i can think of

1. Been with my fiancΓ© 2yrs and we are getting married in October this year
    2. Just found out i am pregnant, probably about 6wks but having a scan on the weekend to check dates
    3. Love my job working in radiology
    4. Enjoy reading, ebay (so dangerous sometimes hahaha)
    5. Have no idea what i am going to do about my wedding dress seeing as it definitely will not fit by October hahaha

I have a very large scar due to removal of a dodgy kidney in 2000.
    Last edited by shezza2712; 10-06-2015 at 00:23.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello newbies!

I'm Sooz, currently 10wks and quietly pooping my pants in fear.

1. This is my first pregnancy, with my partner of 4 years who seems to be more excited about the baby than I am
    2. I am a proud Dog mum! I have a min pin called Rex and a lab/kelpie called Choc.
    3. I am a heavy metal fan! My baby will grow up with awesome music taste, lol. Can't wait to take them to their first show.
    4. I am a nerd, love cartoons and videogames.
    5. I love to cook and bake, though not so much recently being pregnant with all my new food cravings and aversions. Can't stand beef anymore!! Though Before I fell pregnant I was vegan for a good 8 months. Then I started craving chicken schnitzels hahaha

Quirk : When I'm stressed or anxious I start cleaning... It's a bit of an OCD thing I think. I also suffer from anxiety disorder and depression.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Newbie here..

Hi all newbie here have a wonderful hubby married for 5 years and a cheeky angel 4 year old daughter..
    1. Love having lazy days every saturday with my daughter..watching disney movies.
    2. Changed my 4 letter maiden name to a 12 letter surname took me forever to.pronounce it.. married a greek..
    loved Disneyland paris especially the teacup ride.. im a big kid at heart
    3.built our own home would never build again too stressful
    4. Love crunchie chocolate,chicco babies and orange is the new black..currently watching it now...

5. Like the previous poster when stressed or having fights with hubby i love cleaning and have a little OCD

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, very big newbie here. Thought I'd join in

1. I have been with my partner for 7 years
    2. We have a very active and attention seeking Cattle Dog who I sometimes call Princess and she's turning 4 in November
    3. In relation to birthdays... i will be turning 30 in July.. and it seems to be creeping up rather quickly.
    4. I am one of those people who find it easy to sit and watch movies or a tv show all day. While I couldn't do it all the time, my partner hates that I can 'waste a day' doing it :P. (could do it with a really good book too :P)
    5. I use to do massage and beauty therapy, as well as being a colonic therapist, until my partner and I decided it was time to buy a house. Hours and pay wasn't that great so found a full time job to help pay that mortgage.

Uh... quirk... Let me see....I tend to burst into song and sing what I'm doing while I'm doing it.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default hi :)

Hey im Natane im 19 yrs old first time mum with a beautiful 6 week old baby boy named Jeremi. Im on here hoping to find young first time mums in my area (melbourne)